Willie McKay making mischief on SSN. Spurs deny interest in Zog.

Skirge

Guest Ridzuan

I couldnt help but post my views myself.If Zoggy wants to leave,then we shouldnt stand in his way.There is no point in keeping a player who is not interested to play for us.Go and f**k yourself with that f**king Spurs.

Guest johnson293

they'd have to pay through the roof for him. He's got 4 and a half years left on his contract and is our best player, I wouldn't accept anything under 15 mil for him

Exactly - we aren't in the position where we have to sell him for the money, but if anyone wants him today, or in the summer even, the fee would have to reflect that, and be upwards of £10m I would say.

Awaits MJ to pop along any second saying he knew about this all along, with Spurs ready to pay £250k up front, with another £100k per month for the next 5 years depending on if he plays in 0.80 of Spurs' games, provides assists in 0.30 games, and scores in 0.20 games.

No we sell him on the last day of the window, but to even think about selling him is totally stupid ,Mckay is a shit stirring bastard though, Zoggy needs to ocme out today now and confirm or deny it, he will gets o much shit if he does says he wants away and we do not sell him.

After what we went through to sign the little fker too..

WORRIED!!!

Guest johnson293

Lets hope it's a swap deal involving Berbatov coming here and N'Zogbia going there.

While Berbatov would be a fantasy swap, I agree with the sentiment - Why should we take one of their reserves/rejects in a swap/part-ex for one of our important first team players?

Realistically, if we were to take one of their midfielders + cash, I would take Malbranque, but the cash differnence would still have to be high.

I know little of this Prince-Boateng bloke, but he clearly hasn't set the premier league alight in his time at WHL, so why should we be saddled with him?

While Berbatov would be a fanbtasy swap, I agree with the sentiment - Why should we take one of their reserves/rejects in a swap/part-ex for one of our important first team players?

Realistically, if we were to take one of their midfielders + cash, I would take Malbranque, but the cash differnence would still have to be high.

I know little of this Prince-Boateng bloke, but he clearly hasn't set the premier league alight in his time at WHL, so why should we be saddled with him?

If i was Mort & KK I would send the heavies round Willies house.  SERIOUSLY!

Awaits MJ to pop along any second saying he knew about this all along, with Spurs ready to pay £250k up front, with another £100k per month for the next 5 years depending on if he plays in 0.80 of Spurs' games, provides assists in 0.30 games, and scores in 0.20 games.

:-)

Guest shaun11177

This sounds logical-Spurs are looking for a left winger,the Downing link has gone cold so they have moved on to N'Zogbia.