Willie McKay making mischief on SSN. Spurs deny interest in Zog.

Skirge

I would be fuming if he leaves, well if he does leave im sure too boo the shit out of him for the rest of the season ill make sure that his agents get a big donkey c*** in his mouth every single day!

NUFC is a big mess. Selling our only creative player would've been rather stupid.

IT would be fcking nuts.

Its been a slow slow death of NUFC.

God chill out

From the ashes the pheonix shall rise!  It's the future i've tasted it

If this happens without a replacement today, we are in big trouble. He has been literally our only threat for some time now. I have this awful feeling it will happen for a ludicrously low fee too.

I think it is a big risk regardless of a replacement or not.

Yes we can try and bring in an attacking player with flair but they're not guaranteed to do well, wasn't duff supposed to be an attacking player with flair and he's done nothing.

Guest battyleespeed

There goes our best player. WTF is going on?

It was sad to see him being turned into clown by playing him at left back but didn't realize it would be this costly. Thanks Sam!

Should had benched the oh-so-ineffective-Milner and played Zoggy at left wing where he has belonged all along.

Yell Spuds a straight swap for Berb or get fkd!! and if Charles goes back into his shell/huff mode then he can sit on the bench, I am sure he has 3 years left  on his deal, would he like 3 years of nothing..

Doubt he's leaving, at the end of the day if he leaves im sure we're getting Barnes and berbatov and Deco flying in. No way we're letting him go last day of transfer window without replacements or without £40 mil.

Guest nufc_geordie

This is absolute suicide. Our best player by far, the only one who can commit players and shows drive going forward. I would only sell for £15 million+ or a swap with Berbatov. Neither of those events are probable but they would be my terms.

On the other hand if the player is unhappy what good is he to us? We need everyone pulling their weight and working together for the cause. An unhappy player may upset the boat and cause more problems than it's worth!

BIG if the board was to sanction this, I think KK would leave in record time!!!!!!!!!

You cannot in our current stage sell one of your best players without someone as good or better lined up.  That aint going to happen if recent comments from KK are to be believed.

Panic not people.