Willie McKay making mischief on SSN. Spurs deny interest in Zog.

Skirge

Furthermore, our strikers prefer to receive the ball from the right hand side, making Zog even less important to the team.

I forgot about that.

Sell him & sign Giles Barnes.

Get both Barnes & Milner on the right wing.

Cant believe some people on here would actually sell him our best player our only hope of creating a goal in a time when we are in a relegation battle people think it is wise to sell there best player??

best player.

he's not a left back,hasn't impressed in the centre and hasn't outshone duff wide left in the past 18months.

the only player in our squad that is dangerous and other than Martins has pace

only player that looks like he can create a goal

which he hasn't done for quite a while,even when playing in more advanced positions.

IF(?) we can get  a replacement then i've no problem.

Do you think we can take the risk of going the rest of the season without him? I don't. Who the f*** are we going to get now like? Supertoon is spot on. He's under contract, tell Spurs to f*** off until the summer at least (since if he wants to go then, there isn't too much you can do to stop him going really).

no, thats why i'm saying i'm happy to let him go if we can get an improvement in.

what part is so hard to understand.

Because it goes without saying we can't get a replacement in at this stage.

how does it go without saying ?

my guess (and i could easily be wrong) is that with such a small squad they wouldn't sell without getting someone in.

N'Zogbia is a player of average abilty but with good potential. Subject to Duff and Enrique staying fit, we wouldn't miss him that much, he gives the ball away and runs down blind alleys. He can attack well from left back where there is more space, but he can't defend.

Furthermore, our strikers prefer to receive the ball from the right hand side, making Zog even less important to the team.

He is not better than Dyer was at the same age, both had chances to become very good players, but I don't see why people think Zog is more likely to make it, given the sulks, the attitude and the 4am sightings, and having Penis McWilly as his agent. Don't forget that he was stupid enough to hop off to Fulham in the summer if Geremi hadn't talked him out of it.

I would love to see him stay and become a good player, but his head has got to be here, and I can live with him leaving at the right price, as there is a lot of future risk concerning N'Zogbia.

Decent post that.

apart the "receieng the ball from the right"

they'd take it from either if the quality is there. i remember owen getting a good few near post headers from the left

N'Zogbia is a player of average abilty but with good potential. Subject to Duff and Enrique staying fit, we wouldn't miss him that much, he gives the ball away and runs down blind alleys. He can attack well from left back where there is more space, but he can't defend.

He is not better than Dyer was at the same age, both had chances to become very good players, but I don't see why people think Zog is more likely to make it, given the sulks, the attitude and the 4am sightings, and having Penis McWilly as his agent. Don't forget that he was stupid enough to hop off to Fulham in the summer if Geremi hadn't talked him out of it.

I would love to see him stay and become a good player, but his head has got to be here, and I can live with him leaving at the right price, as there is a lot of future risk concerning N'Zogbia.

Decent post that.

apart the "receieng the ball from the right"

they'd take it from either if the quality is there. i remember owen getting a good few near post headers from the left

Aye, that's bollocks but I thought I'd let it go given how much shite he normally talks ;)

The whole post was laughable, but this is just brilliant :lol:

Well then you are laughing at Sir Bobby Robson.

what a pile of crap

we shouldn't be selling any of our attacking players at the minute, regardless of people thinking such and such is over-rated or not. we're not in a position to weaken our attacking/creative ability. selling the someone like n'zogbia to bring someone else in is just a sideways step, does nothing to strengthen us but strengthens whoever we sell him to. there's also the point of him having a good deal of potential, and being one of two in our squad to have pace going forward, the other being Martins. people think we're leaden and one-paced now, imagine how we'd be without N'Zogbia.

as for duff, n'zogbia has done more this season than duff has since he joined NUFC, that's despite n'zogbia not fully hitting form. and i wouldn't sell Duff either.

Guest billy askew

No but N'zogbia is a better player than Duff is NOW.

Duff has not went past a winger crossed and created a goal in his 18 months with us.

Try and palm Duff off to them he is finished and on massive wages.

Cant believe some people on here would actually sell him our best player our only hope of creating a goal in a time when we are in a relegation battle people think it is wise to sell there best player??

best player.

he's not a left back,hasn't impressed in the centre and hasn't outshone duff wide left in the past 18months.

which he hasn't done for quite a while,even when playing in more advanced positions.

Do you think we can take the risk of going the rest of the season without him? I don't. Who the f*** are we going to get now like? Supertoon is spot on. He's under contract, tell Spurs to f*** off until the summer at least (since if he wants to go then, there isn't too much you can do to stop him going really).

no, thats why i'm saying i'm happy to let him go if we can get an improvement in.

my guess (and i could easily be wrong) is that with such a small squad they wouldn't sell without getting someone in.

Because it's 31st January.

Irrespective of what's been said publicly, it's believed that McKay is trying to engineer a swap between N'Zogbia and Chimbonda.  Two lots of commission for one transfer.  Don't think this rumour has any legs in it at all even though most people are agreed N'Zogbia would be preferred at WHL to Downing.

Hes the only fcking player with maybe the exception of Emre (when fit) that will drive at the oppenents defence with the ball at his feat and commit defenders. 

If he is played in midfield of course.

best player.

lots of deals will go through today,maybe some for us.

when you woke up this morning did it go without saying that spurs couldn't sign n'zogbia as it was deadline day ?

Kev should give the guy assurances that he won't be played at left back anymore and that he will be one of his main players.

Fuck that if someones injured then he should play cover,

Thing is until he say's he doesnt want to be here then keep him. If he does want to go then sell him PROVIDING a replacment is bought!

No but N'zogbia is a better player than Duff is NOW.

Duff has not went past a winger crossed and created a goal in his 18 months with us.

Try and palm Duff off to them he is finished and on massive wages.

Very true. I've been disappointed by Duff, he looks off the pace and has no bad intent as an attacking player should have.

best player.

when you woke up this morning did it go without saying that spurs couldn't sign n'zogbia as it was deadline day ?

If zoggy leaves it's because at this stage of the day (circa 10:30am) Spurs have this deal set up and need to iron out the fine details. do you think we have any similar deal to the same stage for a replacement?

Hes the only fcking player with maybe the exception of Emre (when fit) that will drive at the oppenents defence with the ball at his feat and commit defenders. 

If he is played in midfield of course.

duff does and in my opinion enrique helps him out more when double manned. should leave a bit space in the middle where we are fucked for movement that never comes.(thought n'zogbia would have loved that freedom but his movement off the ball is poor)

best player.

If zoggy leaves it's because at this stage of the day (circa 10:30am) Spurs have this deal set up and need to iron out the fine details. do you think we have any similar deal to the same stage for a replacement?

absolutly no idea.

Last day of the window, Keegan coming out and saying no new players will be signed, we have one injured LB, Zoggy knows it will fall to him to play at LB, cannot blame him for being pissed off. (if its true)