Official - Rozehnal joins Lazio permanently

Guest johnson293

The actual transfer to us lasted longer than his career here. The most boring transfer of last summer for the club, glad he's gone, weak, lazy, unmotivated and generally a soft lanky string of piss.

If you could be as objective about your hero Taylor that view might mean something.

He's not my hero, i just don't go on like some jumped up prick about a young lad learning his trade in a tough league and in a dead environment.

You do though. That's what I'm saying.

But i don't though, i just find his harsh criticism mind numbingly boring.

Don't worry I get it all the time.

"Oww you think Milner is the greatest player ever"

"You said Bramble wasn't the worst defender that ever played for us, that must mean you think he is world class"

So far then:

Out

Carr

Triosi

Ramage

Rozy

Emre (assumming he agrees terms)

Ameobi (as above)

In

No one

Nowt

Zilch

Nothing

Debatable which list is better :)

Improving all the time tbh. :laugh:

Anyone else get the feeling Keegan's said 'I don't care about who we bring in yet, but make sure you get rid of these fuckers' before pissing off on holiday? :lol:

The actual transfer to us lasted longer than his career here. The most boring transfer of last summer for the club, glad he's gone, weak, lazy, unmotivated and generally a soft lanky string of piss.

If you could be as objective about your hero Taylor that view might mean something.

He's not my hero, i just don't go on like some jumped up prick about a young lad learning his trade in a tough league and in a dead environment.

Has anyone offered close to £3m for Taylor yet on a wage package like Rozenhal's?

Do tell...

Has anyone offered close to £3m for Taylor yet on a wage package like Rozenhal's?

Do tell...

What?

And why do you want to debate Taylor?

Its not me who's obsessed which is the point I'm making.

:rolleyes:

Don't worry I get it all the time.

"Oww you think Milner is the greatest player ever"

"You said Bramble wasn't the worst defender that ever played for us, that must mean you think he is world class"

It's pathetic and highly annoying, but what can you do?  :lol:

So really we should be looking at 6+ to come in.

Wishful thinking, tbh.  I doubt we'll get that many first teamers in - probably a bunch of fringe/reserve players and 3 quality signings.

I think if I recall at the end of the season kk said he was only looking for 3 or 4, hopefully he was just referring to players who would be considered first teamers and not up and comming youngsters, otherwise we are looking very very thin. Not that we'll miss a great deal of productivity from those who have left.

Do tell...

What?

If my user name was 'Toon's Rozenha'l you might have a point. In fact....ok forget it.

Do tell...

What?

If my user name was 'Toon's Rozenha'l you might have a point. In fact....ok forget it.

So you see that and then make up opinions.

Well done.

:clap:

Yeah forgetting it would be a good idea, i don't personally want to even talk about Taylor, do you?

I bet the total number of games played by those released is less than 30 games last season, we don't need 6 players to replace the 6 who have gone or are going, we need 2 at most.

I bet the total number of games played by those released is less than 30 games last season, we don't need 6 players to replace the 6 who have gone or are going, we need 2 at most.

Blimey. Have you borrowing Allardyce's ProZone?

Well he doesn't need it anymore.

Course he does. Calculate the efficiency of his missus in bed, distance covered nipping down the shops...

Course he does. Calculate the efficiency of his missus in bed, distance covered nipping down the shops...

bluelaugh.gif

Bet he's got the spare room made up for the Pro-Zone analysist.

Do tell...

What?

Well done.

Yeah forgetting it would be a good idea, i don't personally want to even talk about Taylor, do you?

No, because as you keep whining,he's just "a young lad learning his trade in a tough league and in a dead environment."

Do tell...

What?

Well done.

No, because as you keep whining,he's just "a young lad learning his trade in a tough league and in a dead environment."

Because people such as yourself keep having a go.

Zip it and don't quote me to get me into a debate and i won't comment.

I refuse to have anymore to do with this discussion as you clearly have some kind of problem and want to talk about Taylor when the thread isn't anything about him and no one else wants too.

Do tell...

What?

Well done.

Because people such as yourself keep having a go.

Zip it and don't quote me to get me into a debate and i won't comment.

I refuse to have anymore to do with this discussion as you clearly have some kind of problem and want to talk about Taylor when the thread isn't anything about him and no one else wants too.

If you don't want to talk about Taylor then don't talk about him. No one asked you to pipe up in his defence.