Official - Rozehnal joins Lazio permanently

Guest johnson293

I can remember reading that they paid a fee to loan him, but can't remember how much we would get for him if he signed permantently. As far as this move goes for Newcastle, I think he wasn't going to get a look in if he stayed and to get him (a) off the wage bill and (b) to receive a fee for him is a a good move.Of course his comments about Newcastle won't have endeared him to some fans so I thought it would be logical for him to move on, although surprisingly its Lazio after failing to make a major impact there.

The actual transfer to us lasted longer than his career here. The most boring transfer of last summer for the club, glad he's gone, weak, lazy, unmotivated and generally a soft lanky string of piss.

The actual transfer to us lasted longer than his career here. The most boring transfer of last summer for the club, glad he's gone, weak, lazy, unmotivated and generally a soft lanky string of piss.

We haven't sold  Ameobi yet mate..

If you could be as objective about your hero Taylor that view might mean something.

Guest Heneage

So to date we have released from the first team.

Carr, Ramage, Emre, Rozenhal, Shola(Potentially)

That's 5. Now if we replace those 5 when now excusing Mr Barton and Duff who looks off.

That leaves us with 19, and i'm including Carroll, Edgar, Foster in that. We are getting bare bones lets start buying.

So to date we have released from the first team.

Carr, Ramage, Emre, Rozenhal, Shola(Potentially)

That's 5. Now if we replace those 5 when now excusing Mr Barton and Duff who looks off.

That leaves us with 19, and i'm including Carroll, Edgar, Foster in that. We are getting bare bones lets start buying.

Smith still has to go though..

Christ our squad is tiny.   :lol:

I hope Keegan, Ashley & co. have a transfer blitz planned for some point before August because we might need some players if we plan on playing football next season.  They do realize that even with the 6+5 rule you still need 11 players on the pitch?  Better make sure.

If you could be as objective about your hero Taylor that view might mean something.

He's not my hero, i just don't go on like some jumped up prick about a young lad learning his trade in a tough league and in a dead environment.

He's not my hero, i just don't go on like some jumped up prick about a young lad learning his trade in a tough league and in a dead environment.

You do though. That's what I'm saying.

So far then:

Out

Carr

Triosi

Ramage

Rozy

Emre (assumming he agrees terms)

Ameobi (as above)

In

No one

Nowt

Zilch

Nothing

Debatable which list is better :)

You do though. That's what I'm saying.

But i don't though, i just find his harsh criticism mind numbingly boring.