Newcastle 1 - 1 Middlesbrough - 03/02/08 - Post match reaction from page 15

James

Creditable draw against a far superior side.  :kasper: I'm not even joking.

On the bright side, every point brings us a bit further from relegation. Thank god we had that nice patch early-season or we'd be down for sure.

Ref was fuking shocking.

We were robbed, but can't help feel Boro deserved something out of the game, simply due to us lot shooting ourselves in the legs, feet, arms, head repeatedly over and over again.

Faye & Beye surely bring some class back into the side, but its really not enough to pull the season round.

Ref was fucking awful, boro were lucky and Butt was just plain shit he just kept giving the ball away

How were Boro lucky? They had just as many good chances as we did. It shouldn't have been a goal, but they earned a point, easily.

Told you.

Load of s****.

Piss off for f*** sake, we can see for ourself.

Its a match thread you muppet, you fuk off if you don't like it.

I agree with menace. Shut up.

Don't give a flying fuk what you think tbh.

Shut up.

:lol:

What a tit.

Fuk off man.

u got another taylor wannabe there.... :lol:

I'm not a wannabee. I think it's fairly obvious I have different opinions to him, so to want to be him is ridiculous. I believe a re-evaluation of your fundamentals is in order.

Guest Novocastrian

Given was very poor, he doesn't look interested anymore. The defence all played well as individuals but as a defensive unit  :rolleyes:

Thought we played well in spells, but Middlesbrough deserved their point. Thought Gook was offside for their goal and did interfere with play by blocking Carr vision as he attempted to head the ball, what is the offside rule?

Butt shouldnt play for us again, he should be ashamed of a performance like that.

Actually thought we were decent after we went ahead, and should have put one of those chances away, but as usual, we didnt.

TERRIBLE refereeing, Boro were worthy of their point, but you still cant excuse a good Owen goal being disallowed, and then a offside Boro goal being allowed.

If one looks at the consistent run of bad refereeing decisions against Newcastle in recent games, one couldbe forgiven for thinking there's some sort of conspiracy involved here.  Yeah, we've played complete bollocks football for a while now, but a lot of the opposition have pinched results they shouldn't have got because of mind-blowingly bad refereeing.

Guest Harry-Norway

Cant see us taking many points(0) the next 4 games

A Aston Villa 

H Manchester United 

H Blackburn Rovers   

A Liverpool

Told you.

Load of s****.

Piss off for f*** sake, we can see for ourself.

Its a match thread you muppet, you fuk off if you don't like it.

I agree with menace. Shut up.

Don't give a flying fuk what you think tbh.

Shut up.

:lol:

What a tit.

Fuk off man.

u got another taylor wannabe there.... :lol:

I'm not a wannabee. I think it's fairly obvious I have different opinions to him, so to want to be him is ridiculous. I believe a re-evaluation of your fundamentals is in order.

Play nicely lads.