Nicky Butt your time is up

TRon

Shocking performance once again. Reckon he's had a bet with the rest of the lads of "how many games do you think I can play purposely being terrible before being dropped?"

So far he's on at least thirty.

you also just know that we'll bring in 1 centre midfielder (Barry Ferguson) and it will be Guthrie that makes way for him, and not Butt.

Cant see that happening, Guthrie is looking good for us now, Kinnear would be MAD to drop him instead of Butt. If he does then i give him 2 games before he changes it.

Why is it everyone bar NUFC managers can see through Butt?

He used to be a really, really good player.

His legs have well and truly gone now though and he needs to be sold or released. He must be replaced - he has to make way in the team and I'm glad he's suspended because it gives us a chance of competing with West Ham in CM now. Even if Geremi starts it'll be an improvement on Butt. He's wank. 

Guest Heneage

He used to be a really, really good player.

His legs have well and truly gone now though and he needs to be sold or released. He must be replaced - he has to make way in the team and I'm glad he's suspended because it gives us a chance of competing with West Ham in CM now. Even if Geremi starts it'll be an improvement on Butt. He's w***. 

I'd say Geremi is sorely under-rated by our lot, he can take a good free kick as a good range of passing can tackle and adds valuable experience.

you also just know that we'll bring in 1 centre midfielder (Barry Ferguson) and it will be Guthrie that makes way for him, and not Butt.

Cant see that happening, Guthrie is looking good for us now, Kinnear would be MAD to drop him instead of Butt. If he does then i give him 2 games before he changes it.

Why is it everyone bar NUFC managers can see through Butt?

But he's a model pro.....

I would like agree with you in that I couldn't see it happening, but with Kinnear, I really think its a possibility.

It seems to me his fitness has gone. There is the odd game where he plays really well but thats probably when he has had a long rest or his fitness is just good at the time. He should only be cover in that position and it's hurting the team.

Guest firetotheworks

It seems to me his fitness has gone. There is the odd game where he plays really well but thats probably when he has had a long rest or his fitness is just good at the time. He should only be cover in that position and it's hurting the team.

Exactly how I feel. He's not shit, his legs have just gone imo.

He's like one of those drunks you see in clubs that just stand on the dancefloor pissed.

:lol:

Why oh why did we offer this clown a new deal? He'll sign it.

He's allowed one when he's played so many games I thought.

He's like one of those drunks you see in clubs that just stand on the dancefloor pissed.

Ah yeah, forgot about that.

Can we just stop him signing it then? Those stewards from level 7 should do it.

Ah yeah, forgot about that.

Can we just stop him signing it then? Those stewards from level 7 should do it.

They'll just make him sign it sat down.

Butt like others is still in negotiations with the club

JOE KINNEAR is still waiting for an answer from goalkeeper Steve Harper over the contract he offered him last month.

Kinnear – who is also waiting to hear from Nicky Butt and Shola Ameobi over contract offers – said today: “They are all still negotiating with executive director (football) Dennis Wise.

“They have had two or three meetings this week.

“They have come back and suggested a certain figure and now it’s just a case of meeting each other half-way down the line to sort things out.

“But I know there is a discrepancy as far as wages are concerned.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/01/03/joe-kinnear-sweating-on-steve-harper-contract-72703-22597900/