Aston Villa V Newcastle Pre-Match Thread 9/2/08 12.45 Kick Off

Jamie

Viduka musnt be fit enough (nee fuckin suprise), Not bothered about Emre being out and contributing f*** all as usual, dissapointed about Faye.

Aye, the guy who assisted our only Premier League goal since December 29th. fucking useless Emre like.

Some of you need to give your head a shake. Emre has contributed next to nothing in the last couple of seasons, gets better the less he plays in some people's eyes. And i've never been particularly impressed with Faye, certainly not enough to say he should be a certain starter.

We're a shit side and making a couple of changes from that team wouldn't make us any better. Viduka is a better player than Smith but such a fat, lazy cunt that he's not worth the hassle most of the time.

Emre's got an avarage of a goal or assist every 95 minutes this season. Impressing, considering he's had such a stop-start season.

whats Villa team??

Aston Villa:

VILLA: Carson; Mellberg, Laursen, Davies, Bouma; Petrov, Reo-Coker, Barry, Young; Maloney, Carew.

Subs: Harewood, Osbourne, Gardner, Taylor, Knight.

Feels like we're going to be outclassed on every square inch of the pitch.

Keegan is the same of Sam Allardyce, your stars is Butt and Smith. :thdn:. Keegan at this moment, bad manager.

I'm dissapointed with the lineup but at this second in time, this kind of comment is uncalled for.

We have no idea why Emre and Viduka aren't starting. Maybe they're carrying knocks or aren't fully fit yet and so he's put Butt and Smith in instead as they are both fully fit. We simply don't know.

Some of you need to give your head a shake. Emre has contributed next to nothing in the last couple of seasons, gets better the less he plays in some people's eyes. And i've never been particularly impressed with Faye, certainly not enough to say he should be a certain starter.

We're a shit side and making a couple of changes from that team wouldn't make us any better. Viduka is a better player than Smith but such a fat, lazy cunt that he's not worth the hassle most of the time.

Emre's got an avarage of a goal or assist every 95 minutes this season. Impressing, considering he's had such a stop-start season.

If only he wasnt injured every other week, eh?

whats Villa team??

Aston Villa:

VILLA: Carson; Mellberg, Laursen, Davies, Bouma; Petrov, Reo-Coker, Barry, Young; Maloney, Carew.

Subs: Harewood, Osbourne, Gardner, Taylor, Knight.

Feels like we're going to be outclassed on every square inch of the pitch.

We've improved by a couple of increments already I think we will play well. Not sure if we'll get a result mind.