Aston Villa V Newcastle Pre-Match Thread 9/2/08 12.45 Kick Off

Jamie

Keegan is the same of Sam Allardyce, your stars is Butt and Smith.  :thdn:. Keegan at this moment, bad manager.

Idiot.

For me, when Keegan included in our team a Butt and Smith, f**** him.  :dave:

Keegan is the same of Sam Allardyce, your stars is Butt and Smith.  :thdn:. Keegan at this moment, bad manager.

Idiot.

Support someone else.

Some of you need to give your head a shake. Emre has contributed next to nothing in the last couple of seasons, gets better the less he plays in some people's eyes. And i've never been particularly impressed with Faye, certainly not enough to say he should be a certain starter.

We're a shit side and making a couple of changes from that team wouldn't make us any better. Viduka is a better player than Smith but such a fat, lazy cunt that he's not worth the hassle most of the time.

Emre's got an avarage of a goal or assist every 95 minutes this season. Impressing, considering he's had such a stop-start season.

If only he wasnt injured every other week, eh?

Doesn't mean he shouldn't start when fit.

Idiot.

The tactical Zen master has spoken.

Guest Micktoon

Smith????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Indefensible decisions there really.

Unless he knows something you don't...

Which is more than likely  :rolleyes:

Maybe he does... maybe he doesn't. Sorry the line-up doesn't exactly inspire/excite me.

Is there really a line-up out of the current players that could inspire you?

Indefensible decisions there really.

Unless he knows something you don't...

Which is more than likely  :rolleyes:

Maybe he does... maybe he doesn't. Sorry the line-up doesn't exactly inspire/excite me.

Is there really a line-up out of the current players that could inspire you?

Playing players who try to put the round thingy inside the opposition goal would be nice. (ie anything that doesn't include Smith)