Getting steadily worse

Guest Phil K

Why why why are we persevering with the same players who are responsible for the perpetual collapsing ????

I cannot remember a team as incompetent as this bunch since we came back to the top flight.

What is monumentally worrying is they are getting WORSE as the season drags on to an end.

Guest elbee909

Why why why are we persevering with the same players who are responsible for the perpetual collapsing ????

I cannot remember a team as incompetent as this bunch since we came back to the top flight.

What is monumentally worrying is they are getting WORSE as the season drags on to an end.

Who do you suggest plays instead?

I don't know who should be picked and in what formation but it seems to be that anyone watching can see:

Carr and Butt are past it

Smith is no goal threat at all

Faye has to play if fit (defence or midfield)

there are other things wrong but we get into areas of opinion - KK needs to address the above immediatly

Enrique, Emre, Faye & Viduka would be a start.

It's difficult to be a fan right now. It's frustrating and it's hard to bite your tongue, but things will turn around.

Right now though, I physically hate Butt and Smith. You can see other players trying anything to avoid passing to them. It's so gut-wrenching to watch. I hope for survival, and the summer I'm sure will be brighter. 12 or so games of desperate angst left.

Because KK didn't want to buy anyone in Jan.

Theres no harm at all in playing LuaLua too.

Theres no harm at all in playing LuaLua too.

And Martins will come back and make a different (I hope).

because we didn't bring in anybody else last month ?

A lot of you have got you brains in upside-down.

You reckon things are getting worse do you!?!

So us going toe-to-toe with Arsenal at the Emirates for a half and us out-playing Villa at Villa Park for a half were figments of my imagination were they? Or perhaps we've been playing like that all season maybe? Hmmmm....

...OF FUCKING COURSE NOT!!!

:lol: You lot are a joke, a fucking cruel joke that's being played on me for my sins in a previous life, Jesus, I must have been Hitler or something!!

So us going toe-to-toe with Arsenal at the Emirates for a half and us out-playing Villa at Villa Park for a half were figments of my imagination were they? Or perhaps we've been playing like that all season maybe? Hmmmm....

...OF f****** COURSE NOT!!!

:lol: You lot are a joke, a f****** cruel joke that's being played on me for my sins in a previous life, Jesus, I must have been Hitler or something!!

Just try and laugh at them.  :lol:

It's difficult to be a fan right now. It's frustrating and it's hard to bite your tongue, but things will turn around.

Right now though, I physically hate Butt and Smith. You can see other players trying anything to avoid passing to them. It's so gut-wrenching to watch. I hope for survival, and the summer I'm sure will be brighter. 12 or so games of desperate angst left.

Not true.  There must have been 20 or 30 "passes" aimlessly lumped in the general direction of Smiths head and Villas two tall centre backs..

:lol: You lot are a joke, a f****** cruel joke that's being played on me for my sins in a previous life, Jesus, I must have been Hitler or something!!

Just try and laugh at them.   :lol:

I was laughing at them when they were all saying how playing in europe and the Champions League were the achievement of a club with a shit board. You always agreed with them too.

Not like now eh ?

Guest neesy111

tbf the recent performances have been a hell alot better, just we making stupid stupid mistakes for the usual suspects now:

smith,

carr,

butt,

given

How about ANYBODY but those we know to fall into the "perpetual failures" list ?

Dear god.

You spell God with a capital G David - and a little explaining as to the reasoning behind the expletive would help.

I admire your faith.

Problem being is we're sliding to our doom, (and amazingly, theres STILL people trying to deny the possibility) and burying our heads in the sand isn't going to help.

Thats not a dig at you, but theres far too much "shoot the messenger" going on with some of our fans. Its not panic - it's knowing we have a SERIOUS problem with many players and persevering with them on the runin is absolute INSANITY.

I suppose when your head's buried deep up your rectum, it may look like we're doing passably well.

When your head isn't, (like most of us) its time to be GRAVELY concerned.

I didnt think we out played Villa for the first 45 mins today.

Did they score? No

Did we score? Yes

Did we look a threat at times and pass the ball around well? Yes

Could they muster 2-3 passes at times? No

I say we did.