Weekends Other Games

Decky

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! (despite being fucking shit for the last 3 months!)

Then all good surely... if this is the start of a run of form then  :thup:

We've got Leicester (20th) at home next, we're bound to lose.

I love your pessimism. Are you sure you arent really a Newcastle fan

I personally haven't seen us win at home since October, I've missed two home games in that time (inc. cup), I'm gonna be there on Tuesday....

How has Shittu been for you guys this season?

Thought he was a beast for Nigeria in the ACN.

Surprised no one in the premiership went for him in the summer. He is certainly better than quite a few prem defenders I would have thought.

He is a powerful beast, but he lacks agility and he does not offer leadership. He is a very good defender in the Championship but he had proven not to be Premiership quality. It was a good business for Watford to sign Shittu. They got a potentially premiership quality defender who doesn't cost much. And when he was found out he would still be a very good Championship defender.

From watching MOTD...

scumderland were lucky as hell, but thats 7 home victories this season, which might be good enough form to keep them up.....good to see boro sell out the Riverside for the arrival of a random brazilian, tho Aliadiere looked good.....Bolton and Andy O'Brien can count themselves unlucky, definitely an offside goal, when will they bring in replays.....Our defence is a shambles.

From watching MOTD...

scumderland were lucky as hell, but thats 7 home victories this season, which might be good enough form to keep them up.....good to see boro sell out the Riverside for the arrival of a random brazilian, tho Aliadiere looked good.....Bolton and Andy O'Brien can count themselves unlucky, definitely an offside goal, when will they bring in replays.....Our defence is a shambles.

Yeah, its not like hes world known by now. I mean he has played for the national team hes in the media everyday complaining about contract.

Guest neesy111

Great. Man City getting ready to put Man U in a bad mood for their next league game. I wonder which poor sods will get

the backlash !!

they play arsenal next week so, we mite be ok :pow:

Great. Man City getting ready to put Man U in a bad mood for their next league game. I wonder which poor sods will get

the backlash !!

they play arsenal next week so, we mite be ok :pow:

;D

Odds on an Arsenal win then !

Place your bets now