Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest nufc_geordie

Wouldn't mind Darren Fletcher in to replace Geremi, Crouch or Ashton to replace Viduka and richard Dunne to play alongside Abdoulaye Faye. That would strengthen the team with Geremi, Viduka and Taylor dropping to the bench and strengthening the squad as a whole. Certainly think we would need an attacking midfielder on top of those signings and we wouldn't be too far away from Europe by the end of next season.

Guest sondre

Btw, have anyone here seen Sead Ramovic at Tromsoe IL (same club gamst pedersen played for)? He has been immense for nearly 2 years now, making sick saves every match. He wants 300K£ a year at Tromsoe, and they are not willing to give him that much.  Would come as close to a free agent, and I believe he would challenge both of our keepers for the first spot!

Btw, have anyone here seen Sead Ramovic at Tromsoe IL (same club gamst pedersen played for)? He has been immense for nearly 2 years now, making sick saves every match. He wants 300K£ a year at Tromsoe, and they are not willing to give him that much.  Would come as close to a free agent, and I believe he would challenge both of our keepers for the first spot!

Definitely one of the best goalkeepers currently in the league, but it's quite a step from the norwegian top division to the premier league. He just turned 29 as well, not exactly one for the future.

If we're gonna look at players from Tromsø, we should be checking out Tore Reginiussen. 22 year old central defender who's come on leaps and bounds since becoming a first team regular, and just recently made his debut in the national team - albeit not a good one. His contract is up next fall, and he's already made clear his intentions of moving clubs, preferrably abroad. From watching him since he started playing for Tromsø, I'm quite convinced he'll be a national team regular within a few years, got great pace, is strong both on the ground and in the air, and got a great tackle. Would be relatively cheap as well.

Guest Printzlau

Torsten Frings another option for DM there are loads of top quality ones surely we could get one?

would love to see him here! was massive last WC, but havent seen him much lately..

A fantastic player but he's injuryprone. His knee is busted.

I would still like to see him play for Newcastle though.

Wouldn't mind Darren Fletcher in to replace Geremi, Crouch or Ashton to replace Viduka and richard Dunne to play alongside Abdoulaye Faye. That would strengthen the team with Geremi, Viduka and Taylor dropping to the bench and strengthening the squad as a whole. Certainly think we would need an attacking midfielder on top of those signings and we wouldn't be too far away from Europe by the end of next season.

can't stand fletcher personally, he stink sof the alan smith syndrome, decent at manure with class around him, he'd be fucking shite for us i reckon

Guest nufc_geordie

can't stand fletcher personally, he stink sof the alan smith syndrome, decent at manure with class around him, he'd be f****** s**** for us i reckon

I would arge that for Scotland he has been brilliant right through their qualifying campaign and since he made the team initially. That suggests to me that he is a good player in a poorer team with Scotland, so he fits inat Man Utd. Quite the opposite to Keiran Richardson who was an average player in a good side and when he left it proved that.

can't stand fletcher personally, he stink sof the alan smith syndrome, decent at manure with class around him, he'd be f****** s**** for us i reckon

I would arge that for Scotland he has been brilliant right through their qualifying campaign and since he made the team initially. That suggests to me that he is a good player in a poorer team with Scotland, so he fits inat Man Utd. Quite the opposite to Keiran Richardson who was an average player in a good side and when he left it proved that.

fair point.

i do remeber richardson having some good games for england as well though.

i guess you could argue he had a better class of player around him with england as well.

Torsten Frings another option for DM there are loads of top quality ones surely we could get one?

would love to see him here! was massive last WC, but havent seen him much lately..

A fantastic player but he's injuryprone. His knee is busted.

I would still like to see him play for Newcastle though.

The same here. Would love to see him play in b/w...

Decent player Darren Fletcher but i think would take a fair whack of money to convince Fergie to let him go unless he (DF) gets replaced in the summer.

My Blackburn supporting mate reckons were in for Sante Cruz we will offer 10 million although HUghes could get City job and try take him there

I heard that around Christmas time I think. Overheard a Blackburn supporter telling his mate he better watch out, he better not cry, he better not pout, then he told him why.

My Blackburn supporting mate reckons were in for Sante Cruz we will offer 10 million although HUghes could get City job and try take him there

I heard that around Christmas time I think. Overheard a Blackburn supporter telling his mate he better watch out, he better not cry, he better not pout, then he told him why.

how long you been waiting to use that ?

Sante Cruz is coming to Toon?

Guest LucasUnger

huntelaar for 25 mil (class player; i think he could be the next shearer for us)

sidwell for 6 mil (could replace any of our midfield 3)

dunne for 3 mil (great player and i think maybe exactly what we need)

riise for 4 mil (just to challenge enrique maybe to start ahead of jose)

swp for 9 mil (would love him here)

bentley for 10 mil (just try to get him; excellent player and set piece taker)

nasri for 16 mil (great young prospect; no problem playin him in the premier league)

lahm for 10 mil (doesn't want to stay at bayern)

adriano for 10 mil (could be excellent if keegan gets him on form)

berbatov for 25 mil (him or huntelaar as replacement for viduka)

robinho for 20 mil (doesn't want to stay at real, why not?)

bent for 7 mil (just to piss off spurs fans; could do a job here)

diego for 20 mil (please!!!)

vdv for 15 mil ( like diego)

ben haim for 4 mil

alex for 6 mil

arshavin for 11 mil (excellent pacy midfielder)

heinze for 4 mil (try a sneaky bid)

bullard for 5 mil

buy all of them kk for about 200 mil ;)

nah... i would like any of these here next season

ben haim for 4 mil

bullard for 5 mil

Would give up football if those happened.

ben haim for 4 mil

bullard for 5 mil

Would give up football if those happened.

Darren Bent for £7m?

You must be daft, that would be a great move.

Agree with the rest.

What's this obsession with Jimmy fucking Bullard?! He's an above average premiership midfielder, nothing else.

The number of people on this board who think we should buy him, you'd think he's Steven Gerrard

What's this obsession with Jimmy f****** Bullard?! He's an above average premiership midfielder, nothing else.

The number of people on this board who think we should buy him, you'd think he's Steven Gerrard

exactly.