Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Cavenaghi. Now there's a FM legend.

looked class whenever ive seen him this season and is scoring loads (think he is averaging more than a goal a start). not sure he'd fit into our team as we already have Owen who plays a similar game.

Cavenaghi. Now there's a FM legend.

looked class whenever ive seen him this season and is scoring loads (think he is averaging more than a goal a start). not sure he'd fit into our team as we already have Owen who plays a similar game.

14 goals in 14 (7 sub) - superb record. Cost Bordeaux £7m ish when he moved. 7 bookings this season n all.

I've seen Sahin play twice this season for Feyenoord, he scored on both occasions. He's simply everything we'd want Emre to be. He's had a great season on-loan, scoring 9 goals in 28 games.

He could well be turning into the ultimate attacking midfielder and would give our team the dimension we desperately need, for years until one of the world's biggest teams come in for him presuming he lives up to his promise. Sahin is the sort of player who will pick up the ball in midfield and instantly make his mind up whether to distribute the ball or run into space, personally I prefer him over Modric as it is. He can create and finish, his sight is similar to someone like Messi's although he does not have the pace of someone like him.

What makes Sahin outstanding is his passing ability. If he is put in behind Owen and Martins we could have a devastating strike partnership on our hands.

This is the sort of player who over years could aid our transition into a well-respected European club again.

I've seen Sahin play twice this season for Feyenoord, he scored on both occasions. He's simply everything we'd want Emre to be. He's had a great season on-loan, scoring 9 goals in 28 games.

He could well be turning into the ultimate attacking midfielder and would give our team the dimension we desperately need, for years until one of the world's biggest teams come in for him presuming he lives up to his promise. Sahin is the sort of player who will pick up the ball in midfield and instantly make his mind up whether to distribute the ball or run into space, personally I prefer him over Modric as it is. He can create and finish, his sight is similar to someone like Messi's although he does not have the pace of someone like him.

What makes Sahin outstanding is his passing ability. If he is put in behind Owen and Martins we could have a devastating strike partnership on our hands.

This is the sort of player who over years could aid our transition into a well-respected European club again.

I've got a mate who supports Dortmund who waxes lyrical about him n all.

Guest GAMMELL

Jean II Makoun who a few on here like is talking to a london club believed to be spurs over a move

He is talking to Spurs.  Unfortunately, he is also talking to the scum up the road as well.  If Flamini goes to Italy I think they will be his destination.  If not, then perhaps we are in with a shout.

Didier Zokora II

Jean II Makoun who a few on here like is talking to a london club believed to be spurs over a move

He is talking to Spurs.  Unfortunately, he is also talking to the scum up the road as well.  If Flamini goes to Italy I think they will be his destination.  If not, then perhaps we are in with a shout.

Any idea if he is any good?

Always looked good when he played in the Champions League for Lille i seem to recall.

Also from BBC gossip...

Sunderland will hand manager Roy Keane an £80m transfer kitty. (The Sun)

Tottenham have begun talks with Valencia over £16m-rated striker David Villa, who they see as a perfect replacement for Dimitar Berbatov. Spurs also want to sign Sevilla winger Diego Capel. (Daily Mail)

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Fucking mugs.

Michael Chopra                    £5m

Dickson Etuhu                    £1.5m

Keiran Richardson              £5.5m

Paul McShane                      £2.5m

Craig Gordon                      £9m

Andy Cole                            Free

Kenwyne Jones                  £6m

Ian Harte                            Free

Danny Higginbotham          £2.5m

Phil Bardlsey                      £2m

Rade Prica                          £2m

Jean-Yves Mvoto Mvoto      £300k

Andy Reid                            £4m

£40m. Season of struggle against relegation.

:lol:

Also from BBC gossip...

Sunderland will hand manager Roy Keane an £80m transfer kitty. (The Sun)

Tottenham have begun talks with Valencia over £16m-rated striker David Villa, who they see as a perfect replacement for Dimitar Berbatov. Spurs also want to sign Sevilla winger Diego Capel. (Daily Mail)

:lol: :lol: :lol:  f****** mugs.

Michael Chopra                    £5m

Dickson Etuhu                     £1.5m

Keiran Richardson               £5.5m

Paul McShane                      £2.5m

Craig Gordon                       £9m

Andy Cole                            Free

Kenwyne Jones                   £6m

Ian Harte                             Free

Danny Higginbotham           £2.5m

Phil Bardlsey                       £2m

Rade Prica                           £2m

Jean-Yves Mvoto Mvoto       £300k

Andy Reid                            £4m

£40m. Season of struggle against relegation.

:lol:

they achieved what they wanted at the start of the season.

Who else could they realistically have attracted?

They hold the current lowest Premiership points record and had only just been promoted. Now they've consolidated their status they might have a chance of attracting some higher profile players............................but probably not!

I've got a mate who supports Dortmund who waxes lyrical about him n all.

Sounds like a certain Hugo Viana.

A few weeks ago i would have suggested Gonzalo Higuain from Real but he now seems to be getting a look in after not featuring all season! i think he's a brilliant player! Shame really, not that he'd come here tho!

Don't really much about him tbh, midget who is said to be a very respectable defensive MF with ability for accurate shortish passes.  Haven't heard many people say he's s*** and if the scum are looking to sign him to replace Flamini, he should have something about him. 

Looks like FLamini is a free agent now :(

Mr Wenger said he has till the last day of April to confirm he is staying, no news so looks like hes there for the highest (wage) bidder!

Mr Wenger said he has till the last day of April to confirm he is staying, no news so looks like hes there for the highest (wage) bidder!

I thought it was somewhere in the news that he'd decided to join AC Milan or was it just a rumour...

I thought it was somewhere in the news that he'd decided to join AC Milan or was it just a rumour...

Thats the strong rumour, he will go to Juve imo though, the club he supported as a child and a club that will play him in his rightful position, not out of it as the AC director was suggesting!

No need to look so glum, I'm quite heartened at the prospect of Flamini's impending departure.  :pow:  Should Hleb join him on the way out, so much the better.

I think Flamini's departure, if it happens, might hit your team hard.  I think he's one of the most underrated players in the premiership, it's Flamini's hard work that gives Fabregas the freedom to play.  Think he'll be a tough act to replace.

Guest sondre

Torsten Frings another option for DM there are loads of top quality ones surely we could get one?

would love to see him here! was massive last WC, but havent seen him much lately..