Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Anyway, i'm only being like this so the pain doesn't hurt when were fuked, or that when we do sign someone decent i appreciate it, i hope you all understand that.

:aww:

Last summer we brought 3 players in during June, 1 in during July and 5 in during August.  We don't have a policy of waiting until the last minute but sometimes negotiations take time.  Barton, Faye and Beye were known to have taken time, Barton wanted his loyalty bonus, Bolton didn't want to sell Faye and Beye didn't want to leave France until the last minute when his mate was injured and he decided that it may be his last chance to move on.

Writing off our transfer window at this stage is mad and based on nothing.

Podolski worth a punt? Doesn't get much playing time with Klose and Toni at Bayern, so maybe he's keen on leaving? Would be a great signing imo.

Apparently it is inevitable that Gomez will join Bayern this summer. Klose, Toni, Gomez, and Podolski, how the fuck will that work?

Podolski worth a punt? Doesn't get much playing time with Klose and Toni at Bayern, so maybe he's keen on leaving? Would be a great signing imo.

Apparently it is inevitable that Gomez will join Bayern this summer. Klose, Toni, Gomez, and Podolski, how the f*** will that work?

Ribery----------------------------Podolski

----------------Gomez

------Klose------------Toni

Apparently it is inevitable that Gomez will join Bayern this summer. Klose, Toni, Gomez, and Podolski, how the f*** will that work?

----------------Gomez

My point exactly, would never work.

----------------Gomez

My point exactly, would never work.

Course it would.  That's my formation on FM.

Nah.  They'd get torn apart playing with what would really be 1 in midfield.

More likely will be 2 pairs With Klose and Toni not starting together and Gomez and Podolski not starting together.

------------Gomez/Podolski---Klose/toni

Guest optimistic nit

Apparently it is inevitable that Gomez will join Bayern this summer. Klose, Toni, Gomez, and Podolski, how the fuck will that work?

if that happened then surely it would be inevitable that podolski leaves, and i for one think we could get him and would love him here, although its looking like he may have an excellent euros.

Podolski martins owen gomis, or even podolski martins owen diane.  :laugh2:

anyone rate Chris Samba of Blackburn?.....seen him a couple times and he`s a big ba$tard of a defender. With Blackburn managerless it might be worth a punt. Apparently 3.5m would be enough. Not world class by all means but he`d be an extra body that we need and for 3.5m for a very solid player,very well worth it IMO

anyone rate Chris Samba of Blackburn?.....seen him a couple times and he`s a big ba$tard of a defender. With Blackburn managerless it might be worth a punt. Apparently 3.5m would be enough. Not world class by all means but he`d be an extra body that we need and for 3.5m for a very solid player,very well worth it IMO

Think he's good but BB fans i speak to reckon he's been in and out of form all season long and that's probably why the fee is low. On his day his a cracking CB, but has moments of shiteness which stand out. He knows it though and doesn't hide from it which is a good thing.

PS: That will be £2m when Shearer takes over. ;)

Guest sondre

Orlando Engelaar looked like someone we could use in our midfield. Any thoughts on our chance of getting him?

Orlando Engelaar looked like someone we could use in our midfield. Any thoughts on our chance of getting him?

Very impressed with him too. Where does he play his club football - this is the first time I've seen him.