Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

We need a LB way before we get a RB, we have RB cover for Beye but no real cover for Enrique unless you count Zoggy as LB cover, I certainly do not.

Don't really want Taylor at RB though

Can't Geremi play there comfortably enough or am I dreaming?

We need a LB way before we get a RB, we have RB cover for Beye but no real cover for Enrique unless you count Zoggy as LB cover, I certainly do not.

See Newcastle 0-3 Liverpool. :lol:

He'd probably do alright if we were content with our wing-backs never making it over the half-way line.

Aye although he'd get murdered for pace. Be like a poorer Nobby playing there again.

Would probably only work in a conventional 4-4-2

See Newcastle 0-3 Liverpool. :lol:

Not sure where you're going with that, Beye played 90 minutes in both of our 0-3 losses to them, and Geremi had a game + 45. 

Not saying Geremi should start every game at RB, but he could fill in, and we're going to get slaughtered against the likes of pool and man u anyway, rather harsh to judge him on that.

Guest Deep456

Pavluchenko has what it takes to be a very good PL striker as well I think.

Do you think that based on this one euro 2008 game or is it that you have seen him play alot and if you have please say why you think that because I have no idea on this guy.

Do you think that based on this one euro 2008 game or is it that you have seen him play alot and if you have please say why you think that because I have no idea on this guy.

Looks to be quite tall and unlike Crouch, has some physical power as well. Decent looking shot - wouldn't be surprised to see him making a name for himself in the future.

Looks to be quite tall and unlike Crouch, has some physical power as well. Decent looking shot - wouldn't be surprised to see him making a name for himself in the future.

Aye, and his performances against England were top notch also.

Do you know which club he plays for James?

Do you know which club he plays for James?

Spartak Moscow.

Would snap Chimbonda up for £2m, would give us an extra body at centre back aswell as right back.

Would be worth it at that price, but i reckon he'd ask too much in wages for the current board to bring him in.

Would snap Chimbonda up for £2m, would give us an extra body at centre back aswell as right back.

Would be worth it at that price, but i reckon he'd ask too much in wages for the current board to bring him in.

His attitude stinks too...