Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Daily Record says Pavlyuchenko could be sold for around 6m. celtic are sniffing around him, he would be well worth a 6m bid from us. Good strong striker.

Can't shoot for s***.

:iamatwat:

As crazy as it sounds I'll stick by that comment. I've watched all of Russia's games this tournament and a bit of Spartak and he's had some awful misses. He's the sort of striker who would succeed at a good team who would create many chances for him but if he were to come here where he'd get 1 or 2 good chances per game I'm not so sure he'd bury them.

Agree with you stozo even hiddink himself complaining about that... yesterday also he has more misses than the goal... i doubt he'll be success at EPL... he could be flop like postiga or rebrov

Guest LucaAltieri

would Vagner Love be a realistic summer target?

Not sure why we'd want him. Prefer Ameobi.

Guest LucaAltieri

Not sure why we'd want him. Prefer Ameobi.

His scoring rate is 1 in 2. And more importantly, he has a class name.

I'll let you have the name thing, but he's still shite.

Bastian Schweinsteiger wants to come to the prem

Cant see the big 4 going for him well maybe Liverpool

Anyone fancy him or reckon we could get him?

As already said.....YES would love him at the Toon, NO - doubt he comes to Newcastle.

In fact I doubt he leaves Bayern....he seemed to have some issues with Hitzfeld but he played exceptionally well for Kilnsmann in WC06 and I reckon he stays at Bayern to work with Klinsman again.

But....would love to see him in our 3 man midfield.

Personally think Pavlyuchenko has good potential. i also think de Jong is a better player than Englemar (sp?)

Russian RB also looked decent, in fact both their FB's has plenty of pace and used the ball well.

Pavlyuchenko looked a lot better than Gomis, that's for sure!

We were linked with him several weeks back in a russian paper according to my Uncle who lives out there.

Heard nothing since, like.

Not saying we are in for him or that he is realistic but Ronaldinho says that there are a few clubs in the prem in for him not just City or Chelsea

wonder if we are one of them?

As daft as it sounds, I hope we aren't. There's no doubting his talent, but we need a decent spine to the team before we start throwing in galactico signings.

Not saying we are in for him or that he is realistic but Ronaldinho says that there are a few clubs in the prem in for him not just City or Chelsea

As daft as it sounds, I hope we aren't. There's no doubting his talent, but we need a decent spine to the team before we start throwing in galactico signings.

I'd hardly think they were exclusive to each other though.

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

I'd probably take the lot at once if am honest, would boost the squad no ends.

Also Huddlestone for £5m, i'd have him as well.

http://i25.tinypic.com/eb3q0n.gif