Geremi still not back

Skirge

Hopefully he'll never come back. Shame he didn't take Smith, BArton, Butt, Viduka and Ameobi with him. But we can't have everything, i guess.

Not sure what your problem is with Viduka.

I think he's vastly over rated, far too highly paid, and of little particular value to us outside of the fact that we've managed to accrue a pretty shite batch of forwards.

We mocked him, rightly, of rbeing fat and lazy before he came here, and then suddenly he signs for us, and he's "world class".  He's NOT, by the way. He's nothing more than a journeyman pro, with frequently exaggerated ability and contribution. And he's fat and lazy.

In the team of the tournament for the African Cup of Nations after leading Cameroon to the finals (where they lost to Egypt). Granted he hasn't been fantastic for us but someone's got to have a look at the role he played for Cameroon (I don't know what that role was personally, I don't have coverage of the competition so I didn't get a chance to see for myself). Clearly he's still quality if we use him right.

In the team of the tournament for the African Cup of Nations after leading Cameroon to the finals (where they lost to Egypt). Granted he hasn't been fantastic for us but someone's got to have a look at the role he played for Cameroon (I don't know what that role was personally, I don't have coverage of the competition so I didn't get a chance to see for myself). Clearly he's still quality if we use him right.

He played RB for Cameroon, and did a good job. Scored a few cracking free-kicks and got himself a couple of assists.

Didn't do well enough to take Beyes place though, IMO.