The Champions League

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Inter don't deserve to go through with that attitude.

Eh? An Italian side, away from home and a man down? What you expecting?

Exactly. You'd think the Italians would have learned that sitting back against English teams doesnt work after the last few years results.

If they'd had a go they'd have battered Liverpool, Barnsley beat them and Havant and Waterloovile scored 2 against them ffs!

Yeah, they should  have played all out attack for 60minutes away from home with 10 men.

Jesus fucking christ.

So Inter with 10 men are worse than Barnsley?  :idiot2: even with 11 men you could tell only one team wanted to win.

Yeah, they should  have played all out attack for 60minutes away from home with 10 men.

Jesus fucking christ.

They had 10 men behind the ball even before the red card, tbf.

No matter their attitude for this game, I'm glad they lost and what's even better is that Ibrahimovic didn't do one good thing the entire game.

Guest Sporting

Jesus f****** christ.

They had 10 men behind the ball even before the red card, tbf.

No matter their attitude for this game, I'm glad they lost and what's even better is that Ibrahimovic didn't do one good thing the entire game.

They were starting to gain a semblance of control after weathering the customary 'up and at them' English start, but then the red card changed that.

I love how some people make out Barnsley outplayed Liverpool and battered them.Liverpool were all over Barnsley for most of the game and could/should have scored 3 or 4. Barnsley smashed and grabbed, which is basically what Inter ended up trying to do tonight.

I love how some people make out Barnsley outplayed Liverpool and battered them.Liverpool were all over Barnsley for most of the game and could/should have scored 3 or 4. Barnsley smashed and grabbed, which is basically what Inter ended up trying to do tonight.

When was this? they didnt have an attack all game. Reina could have stood in the kop and they wouldnt have scored.

Inter lost because Cordoba went off. He was like a magnet for them.

And Viera who came on (for a striker!?) and gave the ball to a Liverpool player everytime he got it.

Liverpool really must be the luckiest f****** English team for the past 20 years. c***s.

More like 40 years.

some bitterness in here,as much as i dislike the club now and their fans for a long time. liverpool were the best team in europe for a while.

Inter controlled Poo really well and then get a shitty goal against wow i really really really hate Liverpoo, its hard to explain...

What happened to "Best player ever" Zlatan tonight?

Martin O'Neill was sticking pins into his voodoo doll of him while tuning into ITV.

When was this? they didnt have an attack all game. Reina could have stood in the kop and they wouldnt have scored.

Inter lost because Cordoba went off. He was like a magnet for them.

And Viera who came on (for a striker!?) and gave the ball to a Liverpool player everytime he got it.

First time I'd seen Vieira play since he left Arsenal, he really was awful, probably the reason they lost, that and the loss of Cordoba.

Can't believe some people are having a go at inter for defending their 0-0 and hoping to spring a counter attack. Had they attacked Liverpool they would've got ripped apart. I think tiredness from chasing and harrying Liverpool and the loss of Cordoba cost them in the end. Then again most teams who had lost the 2 men who started in central defence for them would probably struggle with 10men.

Liverpool really must be the luckiest f****** English team for the past 20 years. c***s.

More like 40 years.

yesterday wasn't luck imo - they were by far the best team before that awfull excuse for a footballer got sent off

Inter controlled Poo really well and then get a shitty goal against wow i really really really hate Liverpoo, its hard to explain...

What happened to "Best player ever" Zlatan tonight?

One of the biggest reasons why I hate Inter. Imagine all the praise the likes of Gerrard, Rooney, Lampard etc gets in the media, then just concentrate that on one player, that's what Zlatan is like here.

Considering the hype, the record he has and the teams he's played for, I've still never seen Ibrahimovic have a good game.

Ditto.

Could it have something to do with that we only watch him in the Champions League, when Inter are actually playing decent teams?