The Champions League

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there a more honest footballer than Jamie Carragher?

Christ, pass me a bucket. I wouldn't care if he wasn't a whinging twat who does most of his defending with his arms. Bet he makes more saves than Reina over a season.

Is there a more honest footballer than Jamie Carragher?

Christ, pass me a bucket. I wouldn't care if he wasn't a whinging t*** who does most of his defending with his arms. Bet he makes more saves than Reina over a season.

:lol:

A feast of football. Again.

Football's changed Keefaz, this is the pinnacle of the game, the greatest players under the greatest tacticians. Appreciate it for what it is ffs.

Think I'll stick a DVD on.

All these Italian teams are pretty pathetic. Just a team of old men with no pace or athleticism. Just sit behind the ball all game.

Crap.

Got to say, I can appreciate how good they are at defending and how organised Mancini's got them, how good would it be to have a defence that good? Like a brick wall.

Come on Liverpool! Inter is the only team in the CL that I hate more than Liverpool, plus I've got a bet on the scousers. Though every time I bet on them I lose, they somehow always manages to not get their fluky goal when I've got money on them. Cunts.

Kuyt wouldn't look out of place in our team. All huff and puff, fuck all at the end of it 99% of the time. They need another decent striker badly.

Would have been wearing number 9 if Rafa hadn't jumped in.