Obafemi Martins

Wullie

Guest Brewcastle

Well then I would advise you to find a different sport to watch. He's rubbish.

Thank's for your advise. Choose to stop here.

I will keep on watching The Magpies, and hopes they show something different in future.....

It's rare that I find myself agreeing with Gemmill, but he's got it spot on here. Martins is gash.

Having shit teammates doesn't make your passing and positioning woeful, your effort some days at 0% and give you finishing that would be fantastic in a rugby match.

Guest wshmag

Sorry to say, but it isn't Martins' fault he haven't succeeded at NUFC. A striker can't do a teams job alone. Because of the lazy lads behind him, he have been working to much back home. If he got so much to work with in front of goal as Torres, Anelka +++ he would score a lot of goals....

This is utter bollocks.  If he was in a better team he'd still be a useless t*** who can't control a ball, can't pass and couldn't finish his f***ing dinner.  If he got a lot more chances in front of goal, all it would do is give him a chance to come up with new ways to squander them.

Honestly, anyone who's watched this lad play for Newcastle on a regular basis, and who still thinks that he's a good footballer, should find another sport to watch.  Cos football is not the game for them.

Anyone who's watched this lad play for Newcastle on a regular basis.... have seen Martins have had to work far to much back home than what's ment for a striker, because of the mess back there....

i've seen him play shit loads and his work rate is shite.

his attitude is shite.

his over-all contribution is shite.

his finishing his shite

in general, he is shite

Guest firetotheworks

Instead of having threads about individual players not performing, why dont we just have one about players who have performed and just assume everyone else didn't. Martins has under performed, but he's not alone, most of the first team have co-inspired the rest to under perform. With the nucleus of this being, imo, Nicky Butt.

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe it's just a racist thing?

"Hey, let's pick on the black guy because that's the easy way out"  :nope:

In a word: No.

Guest wshmag

he's shit because his mam died.

we hate him because he's black, not because he's shit.

flid.

Totally can't believe that one like, hope it was a joke. 

Just as a side issue, hope to God we get rid of Beye, Bassong and that Nile Ranger - I absolutely hate them fuckers.

Guest Heneage

Totally can't believe that one like, hope it was a joke. 

Just as a side issue, hope to God we get rid of Beye, Bassong and that Nile Ranger - I absolutely hate them fuckers.

Oh come on, that wasn't even cleverly disguised.

I WAS BEING SERIOUS  :cheesy:

The level of tense people on here is at it's low point, maybe some holidays will cheer us up a bit.

Yeah, what's everyones problem?

Probably the self-destruction of a major fixture of our lives.

Find the threads on Smith,Nolan,Raylor and Duff and that blows your theory right out the window  :iamatwat: :snod:

Find the threads on Smith,Nolan,Raylor and Duff and that blows your theory right out the window  :iamatwat: :snod:

Aye but we hate them cos they're shit, whereas Martins is class and we hate him cos he's black, innit.  Innit?

Aye but we hate them cos they're s***, whereas Martins is class and we hate him cos he's black, innit.  Innit?

Yeah. That and jealously.

God I wish I could fuck up nailed on chances like he can. It's a skill that can't be taught.

Aye but we hate them cos they're s***, whereas Martins is class and we hate him cos he's black, innit.  Innit?

Imho Martins is a shit centre Forward and after 35 years watching the toon you get a good chance to compare them and rate them contribution wise and tbh Martins is Shit up there with Billy Rafferty ,Ray Clarke to name but 2 oh i i almost forgot A'@~?i but thats not really safe to say now  :tickedoff:

Imho Martins is a s*** centre Forward and after 35 years watching the toon you get a good chance to compare them and rate them contribution wise and tbh Martins is s*** up there with Billy Rafferty ,Ray Clarke to name but 2 oh i i almost forgot A'@~?i but thats not really safe to say now  :tickedoff:

hyperbole