Obafemi Martins

Wullie

hes probs been caught having a night out when he shouldnt have been, will have deleted all the newcastle fans from his facebook so they couldnt post the pictures of his nights out on here!

To finally solve the Facebook debate, it looks like he deleted his old profile and set up a new one on April 8th-ish.

Doesn't look like anyone was deleted!

Seems everyones ignoring this.

If its right, none of uz has been deleted.

Guest Howaythetoon

Why change the habit of a lifetime....

Martins has pulled such stunts with Roeder, Big Sam and Keegan and Shearer will be very much aware of his previous. It wouldn't surprise me if this was mentioned when Shearer talked to KK last week.

Guest BooBoo

How on earth did he manage to pick up an injury on Friday night that made him unavailable?

Actually, i think we can all probably guess.

Rumour doing the rounds that he felt it at 8am but was hoping it was nothing and he would be okay, he waited to 11am just to see if he would be able to play. Got a right old bollocking for leaving it so late before informing Al.

Rumour doing the rounds that he felt it at 8am but was hoping it was nothing and he would be okay, he waited to 11am just to see if he would be able to play. Got a right old bollocking for leaving it so late before informing Al.

:lol: Who'd start a rumour like that.

"Shh, don't tell anyone but apparently he felt it at 8am and not 11am. Nudge nudge, wink wink".

If it is a real injury I really hope he gets well soon because I think going back to the 4-3-3 formation will really help the team and I can see it working well. I can understand that he couldn't play that formation with two big guys upfront on their own and Owen just behind them so unfortunately it meant we had to have that horrible formation we had yesterday which the players had no midweek practice in.

Fingers crossed Martins missing the game will mean he's fit for next week and we can have Martins and Carrol up front with Owen just behind them.

From what Al's said, he might just still try 4-3-3 with both Carroll & Shola upfront. Owen behind.

Wouldnt be that bad

:lol: You what? The reason it worked so well last season was because we had pace up there too.

Guest neesy111

he's got worse as a footballer since his explosive start at inter, lee dixon is totally spot on when he has said he won't ever improve as a footballer

he's got pace, but he's got no football brain, ball greedy and i don't like his attitude and his goal return ain't that good for a 10 million striker that is on 90k a week

From what Al's said, he might just still try 4-3-3 with both Carroll & Shola upfront. Owen behind.

Wouldnt be that bad

:lol: You what? The reason it worked so well last season was because we had pace up there too.

Biggest reason it worked last season was just Owen being able to find space. He saved us with his movement not martins with his pace most of the time.

If Martins is out injured, im saying it wouldnt be that bad.

Carroll will be useful, Shola will be pulling a defender away & owen will get space.

You train all week, you work on the formation and tactics. You go home after training on the Friday and Martins reports a groin injury at 11am on the morning of the match. Shearer had every right to look pissed off.

They wouldn't have worked that hard on Friday - Martins has stuck the finger up to us on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if he was asked to pull wide right as part of the tactics and he took the huff. That's how I'd have used him against Stoke, he mustn't have fancied being Shola's supply man.

You train all week, you work on the formation and tactics. You go home after training on the Friday and Martins reports a groin injury at 11am on the morning of the match. Shearer had every right to look pissed off.

They wouldn't have worked that hard on Friday - Martins has stuck the finger up to us on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if he was asked to pull wide right as part of the tactics and he took the huff. That's how I'd have used him against Stoke, he mustn't have fancied being Shola's supply man.

If that's true, I wonder if Shearer will get the same stick for this as what Souness did for doing the same with Bellamy.

Wouldnt be that bad

Biggest reason it worked last season was just Owen being able to find space. He saved us with his movement not martins with his pace most of the time.

Carroll will be useful, Shola will be pulling a defender away & owen will get space.

why dont you just shove your cock up his arse when he's not looking?

Owen has 1 goal in his last 13 now yet you still talk about him as if he's the man to save us, absolutely pathetic

Guest neesy111

Wouldnt be that bad

Owen has 1 goal in his last 13 now yet you still talk about him as if he's the man to save us, absolutely pathetic

exactly, any decent striker should be able to make a decent impact against a team like stoke

with owen it looked like he was a kid v adults

when exactly are these goals going to come then

Wouldnt be that bad

Your opinion is laughable mate as ive told you before. Look around, a lot of people reckon owen has a role to play before the end of the season. If you had any form of observational skills you'd notice the arguments against your opinion & atleast attempt to reply to them. Then again if you had any you wouldnt need to read these arguments to understand the situation in the first place, so i think you're just a lost cause tbh.

If you disagree with something ive said, pick it out and argue why you think its wrong. Dont just consistantly make general ignorant statements, you're making yourself look a right tw*t  :thup: