Obafemi Martins

Wullie

Just heard the news.

Oba getting the winner and Brum getting a trophy. Stephen Carr and Lee Bowyer getting a medal too. What next God, is my ex gonna win the lottery?

Fuck football.

That is all.

Honestly, get a fucking grip, man.

I've got to put up with the slack jawed fucking cretins in my face all shitting week about how they're on the march, how there's been a power shift in the city, how they won "the cup" etc etc etc.

I don't want to leave the house.

Neither would I if I lived in Birmingham.

Just heard the news.

Oba getting the winner and Brum getting a trophy. Stephen Carr and Lee Bowyer getting a medal too. What next God, is my ex gonna win the lottery?

f*** football.

That is all.

Honestly, get a f***ing grip, man.

I've got to put up with the slack jawed f***ing cretins in my face all shitting week about how they're on the march, how there's been a power shift in the city, how they won "the cup" etc etc etc.

I don't want to leave the house.

Neither would I if I lived in Birmingham.

its funny 'cos its true  :lol:

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

I dont get this post? Would you prefer Arsenal beat them?

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

eh...yes. Considering our position right now I'd rather have seen Arsenal beat them as it would have given us a better chance to reaching Europe which by the way we are playing isn't impossible but knowing that it's Newcastle its actually a tad ridiculous to hope European football.

Obafemi Martins dedicated his Carling Cup-winning goal to the man who wished him luck after washing his Lamborghini.

:laugh2:

:lol: Something brilliant about that if you're into social history.

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

eh...yes. Considering our position right now I'd rather have seen Arsenal beat them as it would have given us a better chance to reaching Europe which by the way we are playing isn't impossible but knowing that it's Newcastle its actually a tad ridiculous to hope European football.

Fuck that. Birmingham winning was a good day for football. Everyone always bleats on about how only the big clubs win trophies and the fact the media would have jizzed all over if they had of won. Also, having to hear the fucking cockneys moan on about not winng a trophy for 6 whole years - fuck, my heart bleeds.

It gives other teams, like ourselves, that trophies can be won. It wasnt impossible that we could finish 7th, but i would be good money we wont. Birmingham beating Arsenal was fucking magnificant.

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

Fuck that. Birmingham winning was a good day for football. Everyone always bleats on about how only the big clubs win trophies and the fact the media would have jizzed all over if they had of won. Also, having to hear the fucking cockneys moan on about not winng a trophy for 6 whole years - fuck, my heart bleeds.

It gives other teams, like ourselves, that trophies can be won. It wasnt impossible that we could finish 7th, but i would be good money we wont. Birmingham beating Arsenal was fucking magnificant.

*least convincing nodding of head since records began*

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

f*** that. Birmingham winning was a good day for football. Everyone always bleats on about how only the big clubs win trophies and the fact the media would have jizzed all over if they had of won. Also, having to hear the f***ing cockneys moan on about not winng a trophy for 6 whole years - f***, my heart bleeds.

It gives other teams, like ourselves, that trophies can be won. It wasnt impossible that we could finish 7th, but i would be good money we wont. Birmingham beating Arsenal was f***ing magnificant.

fuck that. Anything that has the realistic potential to benefit NUFC > Anything that benefits any other club.

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

f*** that. Birmingham winning was a good day for football. Everyone always bleats on about how only the big clubs win trophies and the fact the media would have jizzed all over if they had of won. Also, having to hear the f***ing cockneys moan on about not winng a trophy for 6 whole years - f***, my heart bleeds.

It gives other teams, like ourselves, that trophies can be won. It wasnt impossible that we could finish 7th, but i would be good money we wont. Birmingham beating Arsenal was f***ing magnificant.

f*** that. Anything that has the realistic potential to benefit NUFC > Anything that benefits any other club.

So, do you think we will finish 7th?

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

f*** that. Anything that has the realistic potential to benefit NUFC > Anything that benefits any other club.

Fucking hell man.

We have more of a chance of finishing 7th than we do of finishing 6th.

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

f***ing hell man.

I know we have a chance, I was just asking a simply question without being arsey, do you think we will finish 7th?

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

f***ing hell man.

I know we have a chance, I was just asking a simply question without being arsey, do you think we will finish 7th?

It's not impossible, if you honestly just want my opinion :lol:

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

f***ing hell man.

:lol:

I agree, its not impossible, but hopway man, yes or no, do you think we will finish 7th?

Just heard the news.

f*** football.

That is all.

f***ing hell man.

:lol:

I agree, its not impossible, but hopway man, yes or no, do you think we will finish 7th?

Do I look like I have a crystal ball?

If someone put a gun to my head and demanded an answer, it'd be no.

Now where is this going? :facepalm:

Well, my point was, I gave numerous reasons as to why I was happy Brum won the cup. It was argued that people would prefer the Gooners to win it as it could benefit NUFC. When in reality, the chances are we wont finish 7th squad depth etc.

Now, if it turns out we do finish 7th, fair enough, ill be gutted. But until that point, for the reasons already given , im delighted Brum beat them.

Thats all I was getting at.

Let's say you're right and we have something like a 10% chance of finishing 6th or 7th.

Imperfect maths, but that would give us a 5% chance of finishing 6th and not 7th.

Our chances of getting into Europe are now 5% lower, therefore direct harm to NUFC.

Does that compute?

• 1 month later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Birmingham's Obafemi Martins out for rest of season with stress fracture of leg. Likely to miss 4 months. More at www.skysports.com

• 1 year later...