Eduardo well buggered! Blatter speaks...

Crumpy Gunt

bullshit, it was barely a bad tackle

I haven't seen the tackle but if he went out to get him then he shouldn't be allowed to play again.

I was more replying to thespence's comments to be fair, he went in hard but that was about it

I have watched it about 10 times or so now & Taylor goes to kick him.  This does not mean I think Taylor went out to break a bone in his leg though.

Poof. Back in the day they'd just pop that fucker back into place and start tracking back.

What's with the crazy J-go? Do you know what it means?

It's from South Park.

The tackle didn't look too bad tbh, any talk of him not playing again is stupid.

So you've made a full assessment of the injury after viewing it from a crappy angle in real-time?

Poof. Back in the day they'd just pop that fucker back into place and start tracking back.

It's from South Park.

The tackle didn't look too bad tbh, any talk of him not playing again is stupid.

Ah....right..... "turtle's testicles" kind of made me look twice!

Just watched it again & I would say Taylor has went to kick him. Most CB kick the little forwards or the chaps that look weak early doors, it has been going on for years. I dont think MT went in to break the fellas leg though.

It doesn't matter if he tried to break his leg, if he went in to kick Eduardo and not the ball then he should be hung out to dry.

Just watched it again & I would say Taylor has went to kick him. Most CB kick the little forwards or the chaps that look weak early doors, it has been going on for years. I dont think MT went in to break the fellas leg though.

It doesn't matter if he tried to break his leg, if he went in to kick Eduardo and not the ball then he should be hung out to dry.

It happens at every football game going. This reducer just went pear shaped.

It's from South Park.

So you've made a full assessment of the injury after viewing it from a crappy angle in real-time?

:lol: Brilliant logic, so people can say things like he may never play again but I can't say I think that's stupid without making a full assessment of the injury from all angles as well as having X-rays, blood tests, urine samples and putting a camera up his ass.

:clap:

hung out to dry? Shearer's career would been over at 25

Strange that the players reaction to it isnt that bad at first but 2 minutes later it looks like the queens died or something.  ???

I don't see how you can conclude its any worse than any other leg break and his careers over from the footage.

Strange that the players reaction to it isnt that bad at first but 2 minutes later it looks like the queens died or something.  ???

I don't see how you can conclude its any worse than any other leg break and his careers over from the footage.

Probably didn't see much until his sock was rolled down.

It's from South Park.

:lol: Brilliant logic, so people can say things like he may never play again but I can't say I think that's stupid without making a full assessment of the injury from all angles as well as having X-rays, blood tests, urine samples and putting a camera up his ass.

:clap:

Well from hearing what "the lads in the studio" have said, it does sound rather serious, so you can't really dismiss just how serious it could be.

Obviously the chances of him not playing again are probably over-exaggerations.

Well from hearing what "the lads in the studio" have said, it does sound rather serious, so you can't really dismiss just how serious it could be.

Christ on a bike love, I'm making a judgement from the video of the tackle and that's all  :idiot2:

Cracking, well anyway from what Brummie's saying he is fucked.

I've just seen a pic of this (don't ask, I can't) and trust me, it is a career ender

Worse than Busst.

Seriously?

Seriously, foot appears to be genuinely 'hanging off'. Fucking hell.

Fucking hell. :(  Poor bloke.

I've just seen a pic of this (don't ask, I can't) and trust me, it is a career ender

Worse than Busst.

I hate it when stuff like this happens  :weep:

Where is the break though? Middle of the leg? around the ankle? Or around the knee?

Really hope he's okay.

And now of course the bastards are winning to rub salt in the wound, and of course make things even scarier for us.