Relegation - will we or won't we? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd take a point at Birmingham if I was offered it now like. I still think we can survive without anything in that game but anything will still be excellent. A win would take us nigh-on safe imo. Massive game.

Guest BooBoo

I guess most people will be aware of this but in case you're not, the Premier League Predictor is useful in trying to guage if we stay up. I have us safe by 3 points and that includes only the following points:

Wins against Fulham and Reading

Draws against the tramps and West Ham.

All other games lost.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Ive thought for months we would win against both Reading and Fulham, now im really not sure. Reading are out of their bad spell, and will be safe, those couple of wins have given them the confidence, exactly what we so desperately need.

Fulham, are fighting. Draw at Blackburn yesterday shows they wont be easy to beat, altho i'd still say we will beat them.

I can see our match vs the scum being MASSIVELY important, and so too their match with boro.

i think we'll do it.

the next 3 games are huge.

im not any more or less concerned than i expected to be after a trip to anfield, its the 4 games whave against those around us that will seal our fate, and i expect us to fair well.

a point at st andrews would be a good start imo, 3 would be a great leap to safety

I guess most people will be aware of this but in case you're not, the Premier League Predictor is useful in trying to guage if we stay up. I have us safe by 3 points and that includes only the following points:

All other games lost.

I must have done that about 5 times. I've spent more time studying the fixtures of the bottom 9 in the last fortnight than I did studying anything in three years at University.

Guest fraser

Actually, I feel a bit better about it all now. All of our horrendous fixtures are now out of the way and when you look at our rivals, some of their lists are dreadful.

I expected us to be even worse off now than we are. The pessimist has become an optimist.

All other games lost.

I must have done that about 5 times. I've spent more time studying the fixtures of the bottom 9 in the last fortnight than I did studying anything in three years at University.

i've just done it and have us finishing 13th, 6 points off the drop, wins against fulham and sunderland and draws against brum, west ham and fulham, all the rest defeats.

i think our savinbg grace is going to be the tough run ins others have.

bolton fulham and derby go

Sunderland will go down. Just. They have a nightmare run in.

Yep, that's what my predictor thing came up with. Had us finish in 12th, 8 above the drop zone with wins against Reading, the scum and Fulham and draws at Brum and West Ham. Mind Spurs also finished 7th  :doh:

Guest Deep456

All other games lost.

i've just done it and have us finishing 13th, 6 points off the drop, wins against fulham and sunderland and draws against brum, west ham and fulham, all the rest defeats.

i think our savinbg grace is going to be the tough run ins others have.

Aye so we play Fulham twice? :lol:

In a perverse way, this is the first time I've really looked forward to a home game since SBR left.

As precarious as our position is, it's March and we've still got something to play for, and we stand a good chance of doing it.

All other games lost.

i've just done it and have us finishing 13th, 6 points off the drop, wins against fulham and sunderland and draws against brum, west ham and reading, all the rest defeats.

i think our saving grace is going to be the tough run ins others have.

my mistake.

that team in your sig is mint by the way

Guest Deep456

All other games lost.

i've just done it and have us finishing 13th, 6 points off the drop, wins against fulham and sunderland and draws against brum, west ham and reading, all the rest defeats.

my mistake.

Are you being sarcastic?

All other games lost.

my mistake.

Are you being sarcastic?

me? never! ;D

Guest ObaStar

to put it this way, i would much rather be in our position than fulham, sunderland, boltons or wigans