Relegation - will we or won't we? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The result tonight would have hurt Birmingham.

Yeah but they play us next and will surely fancy their chances.

thats what im worried about. i looked at fulhams website and it says "remember last season" with mcbride scoring the winner at SJp trying to sell tickets. i know its just marketing but these teams are going to be up for it

i just did the Premiership predictor for the remaining games, we go down on goal diffrence to Bolton, however thats with me being negative(we only beat fulham and draw with sunderland+Reading+brum rest losses) for our results and quite positive with the other relegation teams...worth doing if your bored, i think 3 wins would keep us up going from the other teams games..

i just did the Premiership predictor for the remaining games, we go down on goal diffrence to Bolton, however thats with me being negative(we only beat fulham and draw with sunderland+Reading+brum rest losses) for our results and quite positive with the other relegation teams...worth doing if your bored, i think 3 wins would keep us up going from the other teams games..

Every time I do the predictor I have us staying up, and that's including a loss at Birmingham.

Guest smudger017

I did the BBC predictator based on losing every game from now until the end of the season and still finishing above the relegation zone.

I did the BBC predictator based on losing every game from now until the end of the season and still finishing above the relegation zone.

I want to be encouraged by everyone who uses this predictor thing but I honesly would not be surprised if we dont win another game this season

Relegated?

Ahead of the Mackems?

Are you having a fucking laugh?

Egg-feckin-zactly. We're shite, but Sunderland are "summink else!"

the point is i gave us awful results and other teams better than expected and we only went down on goal diffrence, so id say its quite likely we stay up...unless we dont win again this season.

3 points and we'll be safe

3 would be tight, but as long as we get a result against brum, mackems and reading we'll probably scrape in. I think we'll probably get at least a win and a draw out of that lot, pick up at least a draw somewhere else and that'll do us.

i have some good mackem mates and they reckon they are gone. 5 in midfield at home to everton sealed it and dare i say it...they reckon keane has lost the plot.

I picked them to go down as well. They have a poor squad, and with the pressure of relegation I can see some of their earlier spark fizzling out.

i have some good mackem mates and they reckon they are gone. 5 in midfield at home to everton sealed it and dare i say it...they reckon keane has lost the plot.

I picked them to go down as well. They have a poor squad, and with the pressure of relegation I can see some of their earlier spark fizzling out.

would be nice for them to go down but think it will be Bolton and Fulham

Monday's game will define our season.

Nah.

We havent had a bunch of shit result go against us today like previous weeks so lets try and gain a little confidence from that. Mind set has to be that if 3 points can be picked up on Monday then we can start to create a gap again.

Monday's game will define our season.

Nah, I think its expected for us to draw or lose, a win would be massive for us, but its all bout the home games against the teams around us.