Derby to be televised on Sky. **Moved to 20/4. 1.30 ko**

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

:kasper:

So the derby is going to be at 3pm. Loads of pissed up geordies and mackems! Get in there!

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1252648,00.html  (Ignore this link!!)

Edit: Now brought forward to 1.00  :thup:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1259485,00.html (and this one!!)

Re-edit!

Now put back to April 20th. 1.30 kick-off...

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1267639,00.html

Guest Erich von Manstein

Alan Smith to scuff in a 90th minute winner, non-attenders on here go mental with zany posts and say he's a great signing.

I'd be astonished if the rozzers don't move it. Can't think they'd be happy with (at least) 4 hours of drinking time before kick-off.

We came up a cunning plan to foil this tactic when we went to the away match by getting up at 6:30am for a lock-in.  Take that coppers!

Could easily be kept at 3pm. A few of the derbys i recall- the Shearer Sorensen nightmare, the 1-0 Solano pen game at the SOS and the 4-1 Demolition Derby all kicked off at 3.

Your derby is the same weekend as ours, but our game is on the Sunday at midday. Have Sky announced fixtures that far forward? I have no idea if it is on the telly.

After the shenanigans (putting it lightly) when we played them at their place this season, West Midlands Police have said that a repeat at the game at VP will see them pushing for the fixture to be played at 10am next season.

Derby matches. Fucking great. Having a knot in your stomach for a week before, not being able to sleep properly for a few days before, feeling vaguely sick on your way to the match, seeing the scum in your ground, working through your mind over and over again what it will be like if you lose ....

If I were you I'd be over the moon that it wasn't on the telly.

Entirely fucked off with being mucked around. 4 home games out of 19 at 3pm Saturday this season. Fucking 4. Four! FFS. And I'm local, I couldn't imagine being a long distance supporter and having to deal with shite like this (Posted on our website today)

"City's home game against Chelsea has been rescheduled for Sunday, April 6th.

The match will kick off at 4.00pm however if Chelsea reach the FA Cup semi finals, to be played that weekend, the game will be put back to later in April.

If Chelsea do not make it to the FA Cup semis, but are involved in the Champions League quarter finals on Tuesday, April 8th, the league fixture will revert back to it's original date of Saturday April 5th, kick off tba."

:doh: