Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest Roger Kint

Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas has confirmed that they're 3 bids on the table for striker Bafetimbi Gomis

Next  :jesuswept:

Edit: damn you  :lol:

You got a sauce (!) for this Rog/taps?

All over twitter, from some French feed though

Next will be .......

"Newcastle set to pull out of race to sign Gomis" by Lee Ryder.

Sources tell me Newcastle are not prepared to battle with sovereign states and pay the extortionate £5m to land the striker and have moved on to other targets.............

Shame if we don't get his guy as he ticks alot of boxes. French, big/good in the air, 27, Pardew wants him, last year of contract.

Think he would complement Cisse well and also play the lone role if needed.

I think this would be a cracking signing now. He could operate alongside Cisse and offer a genuine alternative if we were rotating strikers, something Pardew didn't really do enough of when Ba was here.

I think he may have been Cisse's replacement hope not but I fear Bent is still a go and maybe Remy if we don;t get Bent.

I don't have anything against Bent, he's much better than people on here give him credit for, but his signing only makes any sense as a direct replacement for Cisse. The other two could link well if we were going for two strikers. There again, Pards seems to have this strange idea that Bent is going to play as a withdrawn striker at no 10 so fuck knows.

Guest bimpy474

"Jean Michel Aulas, Lyon president, says that Ruben Kazan and Fenerbahce are the other clubs interested in Bafetimbi Gomis."