Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Surely Gomis is similar to Mitro, a big striker. I'd have thought we need someone like Gayle or Doumbia, a speedster who can fiinish. Actually Berahino really.

I am working on the foolish but only logical explanation that we are bringing Doumbia in as well. Gomis will compete with Mitro and replace permacrock Cisse. There was talk of loaning Riviere out to Forest a while back wasn't there. A run somewhere else in the UK would make a lot of sense.

Surely Gomis is similar to Mitro, a big striker. I'd have thought we need someone like Gayle or Doumbia, a speedster who can fiinish. Actually Berahino really.

Shame about Berahino but it was always a long shot. Would have preferred Remy personally.

I am working on the foolish but only logical explanation that we are bringing Doumbia in as well. Gomis will compete with Mitro and replace permacrock Cisse. There was talk of loaning Riviere out to Forest a while back wasn't there. A run somewhere else in the UK would make a lot of sense.

Wouldn't Riviere be the player to compete with Mitro though ? Doumbia most definitely in as the rapid/finisher player.

Shame about Berahino but it was always a long shot. Would have preferred Remy personally.

Did i miss something today, is it definitely over the chase for him  ?

If Swansea are prepared to sell him to a relegation rival we shouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Shelvey was different, Swansea clearly had to offload and he wanted to come here. You don't sell goal scorers to your rivals.

Wouldn't Riviere be the player to compete with Mitro though ? Doumbia most definitely in as the rapid/finisher player.

As of right now he is, but I don't think there is anyone here that has any belief he could actually compete with Mitro. Better to loan him out to a championship side so he can actually get games and the proper chance to adapt to English football, bring Gomis in as cover. Doumbia would gives us something we have missed since Martins..but hopefully with a bit more intelligence. Worrying he hasn't played in a while though, don't know how long it would take him to get match fit.

As of right now he is, but I don't think there is anyone here that has any belief he could actually compete with Mitro. Better to loan him out to a championship side so he can actually get games and the proper chance to adapt to English football, bring Gomis in as cover. Doumbia would gives us something we have missed since Martins..but hopefully with a bit more intelligence. Worrying he hasn't played in a while though, don't know how long it would take him to get match fit.

I suppose he's in the same situation as Townsend for match fitness if he's been playing any friendlies or getting some football away from Roma's 1st team.

This can't be true, surely we're not wasting our time with Gomis at this stage of the window?

This stage of the window is exactly where we are waiting time on him.

The players we wanted to buy can't be bought at the prices we are offering.

This can't be true, surely we're not wasting our time with Gomis at this stage of the window?

Then we should just save our money and use what we have and hope for the best.

Wasting any amount of money on this useless cunt would be just tossing it away imo

Be better of taking a punt on a lad from the lower leagues...

Wasting any amount of money on this useless cunt would be just tossing it away imo

Exactly. Persevere with Mitro and spend the money somewhere else, fucking Gomis man. Maybe if it was a loan to cover Mitro I could get on board but a permanent signing? Jesus.

Exactly. Persevere with Mitro and spend the money somewhere else, fucking Gomis man. Maybe if it was a loan to cover Mitro I could get on board but a permanent signing? Jesus.

I actually feel some at the club feel the same way namely Mclaren but this is a striker and also a nod to Carr to show him he's still valued.

Wasting any amount of money on this useless c*** would be just tossing it away imo

Exactly. Persevere with Mitro and spend the money somewhere else, f***ing Gomis man. Maybe if it was a loan to cover Mitro I could get on board but a permanent signing? Jesus.

Show what a joke of a club this place is if true as he will be a shocking signing

I actually feel some at the club feel the same way namely Mclaren but this is a striker and also a nod to Carr to show him he's still valued.

[emoji38]if that's true

[emoji38]if that's true

Pure speculation on my part of course but given past events I wouldn't be surprised.

[emoji38]if that's true

Pure speculation on my part of course but given past events I wouldn't be surprised.

I would. Mitro might well go on to be a far better striker but right now he doesn't look like a finisher. Seems to me we are just trying to add some strikers to the mix and I am all for it.