Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Petition to ban MaetihS

Kaka

MaetihS is good for putting things into perspective tbh. Newcastle always about three steps better off than what he implies.

After it was pointed out the 'MaetihS' is 'Shiteam' or 'am Shite' in a total reverse i simply skip past all of his posts.

Suggest others do the same.

Petition to ban MaetihS

Kaka

MaetihS is good for putting things into perspective tbh. Newcastle always about three steps better off than what he implies.

Lovely. I think you forgot to sign though.

Petition to ban MaetihS

Kaka

After it was pointed out the 'MaetihS' is 'Shiteam' or 'am Shite' in a total reverse i simply skip past all of his posts.

Suggest others do the same.

:thup:

Petition to ban MaetihS

Kaka

Towelie

ShearMagic

jda3000

fatwax

Teasy

Though I think this might get us banned :lol:

Agree 100%, he doesn't have a single good thing to say about Newcastle United..  I seriously don't believe he's a Newcastle fan, which would be fine if he didn't pretend to be one so he can troll the forum.  So yes you have my vote!

I am already prepared for another exciting relegation battle next season if this summer of transfer targets rejecting us or getting away continues. Spurs are mile ahead of us in terms of quality and do not remind me we defeat them well and truely last season; these things happen and likes of Man U can also lose to lower teams. The fact is that i will gladly swap their teamsheet with ours. Our midfield looks like bottom 3 calibre.

Agree with that.

I am already prepared for another exciting relegation battle next season if this summer of transfer targets rejecting us or getting away continues. Spurs are mile ahead of us in terms of quality and do not remind me we defeat them well and truely last season; these things happen and likes of Man U can also lose to lower teams. The fact is that i will gladly swap their teamsheet with ours. Our midfield looks like bottom 3 calibre.

Agree with that.

I don't, because it's bollocks. I don't care how much they spend, until they prove it on the pitch they are NOT miles ahead of us.

Agree with that.

you'd also have agreed with it this time last season ?

Agree with that.

One off results maybe, who have Man United lost to 5 times on the trot?

Agree with that.

I don't, because it's bollocks. I don't care how much they spend, until they prove it on the pitch they are NOT miles ahead of us.

Ramos is a great manager. Modric, Dos Santos and Woodgate; their his signings so far, yeah? Don't know about you but I think those three are absolute class and a cut above what they've bought in previous years. When you look at Liverpool, who are reported to be after players like Barry and especially Milner ffs, it seems like they're on the way down and Spurs for me are close behind them now (with the exception of a keeper and another centre back) If Berbatov stays I think they'll push for 4th. Hope not though. Hope I'm wrong.

Agree with that.

Ramos is a great manager. Modric, Dos Santos and Woodgate; their his signings so far, yeah? Don't know about you but I think those three are absolute class and a cut above what they've bought in previous years. When you look at Liverpool, who are reported to be after players like Barry and especially Milner ffs, it seems like they're on the way down and Spurs for me are close behind them now (with the exception of a keeper and another centre back) If Berbatov stays I think they'll push for 4th. Hope not though. Hope I'm wrong.

Someone let me know when Spurs sign someone to add some steel to that midfield and only then might I even begin to take them seriously. As of now, they'll still be soft as anything next season.

Agree with that.

No last year I thought we had a chance of finishing above them. I'm saying at this moment  in time, with who they've bought, they ARE a mile ahead of us in terms of quality. I haven't read the Turan thread, but if we're interested in that sort of player that's a good sign and we can also mount a serious challenge for fourth in maybe 2 years. But you can't deny you'd swap their squad for ours right now, surely? ???

At least see who we bring in before August before comparing squads surely? Say we bring in three or four players like Veloso, Torosidis, Derdiyok and Turan, all not out of our reach by any means, then our squad will be very comparable to theirs imo. Just wait and see what happens, we won't be far behind come the start of next season I reckon.

At least see who we bring in before August before comparing squads surely? Say we bring in three or four players like Veloso, Torosidis, Derdiyok and Turan, all not out of our reach by any means, then our squad will be very comparable to theirs imo. Just wait and see what happens, we won't be far behind come the start of next season I reckon.

Agree mate. thing is though, spurs have proved now they can go out and get players of that calibre. I know a lot of people think Dos Santos is overrated but he is in the bracket of players I'd hope we would be in for, players capable of getting a midtable team into a champions league team. Now we've lost out on two of these players to Spurs who would have improved our team dramatically. For me that is worrying. I agree that we wouldn't be far off with players like you've mentioned, but I've got to be honest, I'm sceptical at this moment in time whether such players will join. I read today also that Moutinho was in talks with Everton, don't know the accuracy of that but that worries me as well, not in the fact that we aren't signing them, just that other clubs can now offer the money we could previously and seem to be more attractive. I could be talking bollocks but I am a bit worried about a few things. Hopefully after the Euro's we'll see a bit more activity.

Agree with that.

No last year I thought we had a chance of finishing above them. I'm saying at this moment  in time, with who they've bought, they ARE a mile ahead of us in terms of quality. I haven't read the Turan thread, but if we're interested in that sort of player that's a good sign and we can also mount a serious challenge for fourth in maybe 2 years. But you can't deny you'd swap their squad for ours right now, surely? ???

Hold on, who have they actually signed?  Not just players there linked with, because that's everyone, but players they've actually completed deals for?

Two players isn't it?  One a young lad who isn't even likely to have any impact next season, if he has any at all.  Those two have made there squad change from similar to ours to a mile ahead in your opinion?  :undecided: