Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Because we are linked with him it makes you take more notice, I saw no great movement, first touch wasn't the best, I know it's early in his international career but usually you can see something!

Good hair.

Top top strikers have no hair.  bluerazz.gif

Adebayour...

Fucking unstoppable with the cainrow/cornrow.. cuts the shit off and then he's missing chances galore.

Tevez much more work man like since Fergie made him trim the hair..

Ruud Gullit is another one....

If he's this shit with the locks... imagine him without!!!

i keed, i keed... kinda

Because we are linked with him it makes you take more notice, I saw no great movement, first touch wasn't the best, I know it's early in his international career but usually you can see something!

Good hair.

Top top strikers have no hair.  bluerazz.gif

Adebayour...

Fucking unstoppable with the cainrow/cornrow.. cuts the shit off and then he's missing chances galore.

Tevez much more work man like since Fergie made him trim the hair..

Ruud Gullit is another one....

If he's this shit with the locks... imagine him without!!!

i keed, i keed... kinda

Yeah but Adeys hair is tidy. Tidy hair tidy finish. [wellknownfootballsaying/]

Hot off the press another Sunday Sun ball busting Neil Farrington exclusive.

Keegan and Mourinho in race for French striker Gomis

Jun 15 2008 by Neil Farrington, Sunday Sun

NEWCASTLE face a mighty new foe in the race for French striker Bafetimbi Gomis – Jose Mourinho.

United are ready to pay £10 million for St Etienne starlet Gomis, dubbed the new Didier Drogba.

But Mourinho is ready to make the task of luring the 22-year-old to Tyneside all the more difficult by offering him Champions League football at Inter Milan.

The former Chelsea boss is said to be cool on the idea of taking Drogba himself to the San Siro, but Gomis is available at less than half the price.

Meanwhile, the Sunday Sun under- stands Newcastle are in talks with Tottenham over a deal for central defender Younes Kaboul.

But United — who envisage spending big money on Gomis and the likes of Arda Turan, Andrei Arshavin or Rafael van der Vaart — are reluctant to meet Spurs’ £6m asking price for the 22-year-old.

The Magpies have been offered Benfica’s Brazilian centre-half Luisao, but won’t be doing business at a quoted price of £12m.

But Ipswich remain defiantly confident of boosting Newcastle’s coffers by buying Shola Ameobi, with manager Jim Magilton still hopeful of convincing the seemingly reluctant striker to join them when he returns from honeymoon.

Mourinho has stated somewhere he doesn't want to buy any forwards and is only after 1 or 2 players. Inter have an obscene number of forwards : Zlatan, Bolatelli (sp), Crespo, Cruz, Adriano et al

Guest Heneage

Adriano is still at SP but is likely to come back, they have the recently bought Suazo as well . I'd imagine they'll get Carvalho, and Quaresma.

Guest kingdawson

Adriano is still at SP but is likely to come back, they have the recently bought Suazo as well . I'd imagine they'll get Carvalho, and Quaresma.

Recently? He's been with them for a year.

Guest BooBoo

Gomis....Turan....i think a lot of people on this board are going to be disappointed.

I dont see why players such as this would want to join Newcastle at the moment.