Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

French/African, soon to be out of contract and is also a bellend, fits the blueprint perfectly. Get him in, regardless of if he's suitable.

He's not really being bellend, Aulas has treated him chewing gum under his foot despite the service he has given the club.

Anyway i want him in, purely because we need someone who deal with Pardew's long balls.

Sorry but, does he want to come here? Seems the president is keen to sell then so we just need to get our arse in to gear.

Story of the last few windows like.

This is what we do. Go for players that we absolutely know want to join so we can bring the price as low as possible.

French/African, soon to be out of contract and is also a bellend, fits the blueprint perfectly. Get him in, regardless of if he's suitable.

He's not really being bellend, Aulas has treated him chewing gum under his foot despite the service he has given the club.

Anyway i want him in, purely because we need someone who deal with Pardew's long balls.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2PTF1mpggpt1xXOrGM-sqnUXl3xpS3iFOFHhq54x2Md-3eZ8c

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2PTF1mpggpt1xXOrGM-sqnUXl3xpS3iFOFHhq54x2Md-3eZ8c

Pardew "Would you say my balls are unusually long?"

Toon Army ‏@FansToonArmy 12m

L'Equipe claiming talks between Lyon and #NUFC regarding Gomis are proving difficult due to a difference in the striker's valuation

Expand

There's a surprise!

and obviously that is worst case scenarios where we are missing 6 of a front 6. It would actually be quite hard to work out the first choice from them all.

Remy          Cisse        Ben Arfa

Marveaux

Sissoko              Cabaye

:dontknow: would be nice to have options though!

I'd really like to see us try this very creative formation and line up. Please sign Remy. It's such an absolutely pivotal signing for us. Quite optomistic about next season IF we can bring him in.

Still think there is still a good chance Cabaye will be sold. He's a quality player but not all that mobile at times and runs out of steam.

Remy          Cisse        Ben Arfa

Marveaux

Sissoko            Tiote/Jonas

Should Cabaye be sold.

If Cisse starts banging them in again, HBA regains form and we are fortunate with injuries we could have a really good season with the above team and formation.

Not 442 please Pardew.

Toon Army ‏@FansToonArmy 12m

L'Equipe claiming talks between Lyon and #NUFC regarding Gomis are proving difficult due to a difference in the striker's valuation

Expand

There's a surprise!

Well they've made it publicly clear that they want to shift him, nothing wrong with playing a bit of hard-ball in that scenario.

"Gomis refused to speak to him and instead handed him a letter and walked away" - sound very much like the actions of a knacker job. I must have missed this abysmal treatment from the chairman as all I've seen is someone who has accepted bids from other clubs for a wantaway contracted player which the player has then turned down.

If one of our players did that they'd be called every name under the sun, they get called it even when they've done more or less nowt wrong.

At least we know why we're interested for good now though, god forbid we go after a range of targets instead of selecting Monsieur Brinksmanship.

Guest bimpy474

"Gomis refused to speak to him and instead handed him a letter and walked away" - sound very much like the actions of a knacker job. I must have missed this abysmal treatment from the chairman as all I've seen is someone who has accepted bids from other clubs for a wantaway contracted player which the player has then turned down.

Player may not want to go teams and a country he doesn't like, which is fair enough. I would reckon Gomis knows other teams will come in for him, and his agent will put his availability about.

If one of our players did that they'd be called every name under the sun, they get called it even when they've done more or less nowt wrong.

At least we know why we're interested for good now though, god forbid we go after a range of targets instead of selecting Monsieur Brinksmanship.

I'm talking about from the original treatment of Gomis from beginning of summer, he basically shat on him from a very high place.

Its one of the reasons he's acting like a little kid now.

I don't condone the actions from either party but Aulas is the one that instigated all of this.

Hopefully they can sort it out like adults so he can come here :D

David Crossan ‏

@davidmcrossan 2m

According to L'Equipe #nufc and #OL far apart in #Gomis valuation. Says #OL want 10 mill euros + 2 mill bonus, #nufc first offer 5-6 mill

David Crossan

‏@davidmcrossan 1m

L'Equipe adds talks between #nufc and #OL not progressing fast and clubs accusing each other as acting as a "brake" in negotiations.

:lol:

I think the whole 'buying French players for far less than they're worth' thing isn't going to keep working.

Maybe not for other deals but I can see it for this particular one.

Aulas is, by all accounts, an astronomical bellend mind.

He's meeting his match in Gomis then. :lol:

His hands are tied. He needs the money, Gomis is selective and on his last year. It's only a matter of time.

Aulas is, by all accounts, an astronomical bellend mind.

He's meeting his match in Gomis then. :lol:

His hands are tied. He needs the money, Gomis is selective and on his last year. It's only a matter of time.

Yep.

Gomis quoted earlier:

'URGH MR CHAIRMAN RELEASE ME FROM THIS SLAVERY YOU KEEP ME IN, even though you have tried too repeatedly but it wasn't too my exact specifications, IT'S NOT FAIR - I WANT TO MOVE, to a very specific club, SO LET ME GO BECAUSE YOU OWE ME, even though you have paid me a wage + bonuses for the work I have completed for you. WAH WAH WAH'

If it was one of our players kicking off like this I'd want him shoed in the head repeatedly.