Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Glad Villa have scored but i'm not all that bothered about that result. Its the teams below us that we need to worry about, not Boro (although I know they're just above us)

Birmingham losing is much more important than Boro.

Think of the bragging rights man with your brother Ally.

Glad Villa have scored but i'm not all that bothered about that result. Its the teams below us that we need to worry about, not Boro (although I know they're just above us)

Birmingham losing is much more important than Boro.

Think of the bragging rights man with your brother Ally.

Thats true. :D

It's hard to see us not going down until we turn around these terrible results we've been getting all 2008. What we do in the Birmingham and Fulham games will be a massive indicator as to what our fate will be.

I know it seems a long way comming but bad result after result has had to make some impact of the team it will be interesting to see what a win will do for the side more than anything else that is what we need even if it takes a dubious pen or a tap in from close range or an own goal. Getting through this season even 4th from bottom is good enough then let the summer fun begin.

how many goals has lampard scored for chelsea that havent been penalties or deflections?

a lot

fine, or that should have been disallowed. not that im bitter or anything

come on

appears i have been owned today by lampard. can i rephrase my original point to "how many goals has lampard scored for chelsea that havent been tap ins, wrongly allowed, penalties, deflections or the occasional 20 yarder?

It's hard to see us not going down until we turn around these terrible results we've been getting all 2008. What we do in the Birmingham and Fulham games will be a massive indicator as to what our fate will be.

I know it seems a long way comming but bad result after result has had to make some impact of the team it will be interesting to see what a win will do for the side more than anything else that is what we need even if it takes a dubious pen or a tap in from close range or an own goal. Getting through this season even 4th from bottom is good enough then let the summer fun begin.

I'd happily take 4th bottom at the end of the season now. I couldn't care less about finishing above Sunderland and Middlesbrough. Survival is all that matters! If we stay up we can look forward to a bit of a revolution in the Summer. If we go down......