Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

We've got no chance against Chelski

Rubbish.

Are you living in a parallel universe?

Their first team is getting beat off Barnsley? I'm talking about him dropping half that team for a cup final. Not to mention that we've played them at home at that stage of the season every time in the last 4 years and they're yet to beat us.

ai, fair enough

Guest Phil K

We've got no chance against Chelski

Rubbish.

He didn't ask how good our side are, Wullie....he expects us to get turned over.

Which we will.

Couldn't give two fucks whether Boro or Pompey win a Cup, in fact if they do more power to them I say. It doesn't effect us in the least bit at the end of the day and I'm sure there are a lot of Boro and Pompey fans for whom it would mean so much to win a trophy, a hell of a lot more than any Chelsea fan anyway.

Bit different for those of us living in the local area. Our lives would be unbearable.

I f****** love pitch invasions, they always look amazing. Thats what footballs all about.

Aye fucking quality.

You could see the players wanted it waaaay more than the Chelsea ones. Absolute class.

Just to put it in writing, the teams that could win the FA Cup are:

Portsmouth

Middlesbrough

West Brom

Cardiff

Bristol Rovers

Barnsley

Lucky bastards, the fans of one of those teams :(

Couldn't give two fucks whether Boro or Pompey win a Cup, in fact if they do more power to them I say. It doesn't effect us in the least bit at the end of the day and I'm sure there are a lot of Boro and Pompey fans for whom it would mean so much to win a trophy, a hell of a lot more than any Chelsea fan anyway.

Bit different for those of us living in the local area. Our lives would be unbearable.

when middlesborough won the carling cup it was a fucking nightmare

Woodgate could regret leaving Middlesbrough so that he could have his cup final glory.

One uncle has a Bristol Rovers season ticket, the other has a West Brom season ticket. I'll need to start butterring one of them up after tomorrow.

Of the six left in the competition:

West Brom - Last won 1968

Portsmouth - Last won 1939

Cardiff - Last won 1927

Barnsley - Last won 1912 (vs WBA)

Middlesbrough - Finalists 1997

Bristol Rovers - Never reached final.