Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/03/08 - post match reaction from page 21

James

Guest ObaStar

if you want to know the difference between Keegan now and Keegan 13 years ago its the money. We broke the world transfer record to get Shearer. for us to do that now it would have to be over 50 million quid. thats the difference. Once he can choose his own team we are fine.

Partly wanting him out in the Summer now to be perfectly honest. I just don't know if he's capable enough of running this club the way it should be. We should have got genuine class in to replace Allardyce, not living off past glories.

:thup:

Wait and see what he does after spending some cash eh ?

He'll get a better team, probably do a bit better, but even then, won't make his new team of superstars play to their true potential.

Exactly, he is hardly a fucking magician.

Like to see him spend big in the championship. :(

Why the f*ck we brought Keegan in I'll never know. Relegation beckons.

starting to look like the ridiculous decision the rest of the country said it was

Be careful what you say though. There's still a lot of people who refuse to believe he's out of his depth. He's still the Messiah apparently...

Like your way of thinking, however sad I am to admit it. 

Doesn't matter what money Keegan gets in the Summer, he's just not up there as a manager anymore.  Regardless of fixtures, we shouldn't be getting humped like this all the sodden time.  I think people are letting his past acheivements blind them from the glaring fact of what he's become.

At last  :clap:

I've never known my Mam to turn off a match, no matter how badly we're playing. But today, she switched it off in disgust.

She was equally devastated as I was when Keegan arrived.

Spurs were rightly criticised for their handling of it, but they brought in a top class manager, consistently successful in many competitions from a foreign club on a similar level to them. They stuck at it and got their man and are now reaping the rewards.

We should have put similar effort in or even just gone for someone like Deschamps, who is a decent manager and far more up to date with the modern game than Keegan is. Why didn't we even try for the likes of Mourinho etc?

Partly wanting him out in the Summer now to be perfectly honest. I just don't know if he's capable enough of running this club the way it should be. We should have got genuine class in to replace Allardyce, not living off past glories.

right so, Mort has appointed a manager who you think should be sacked come summer

and you dont think his tenure as chairman thus far has been a joke?

right so, Mort has appointed a manager who you think should be sacked come summer

and you dont think his tenure as chairman thus far has been a joke?

If you don't get the results you deserved to be sacked.

At least allardyce got some points! :lol:

SA should not have been sacked till summer anyway.