Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/03/08 - post match reaction from page 21

James

What is the point of Alan Smith playing?

Anyone?

Keep him fit and happy. Ashley's birthday is coming up soon and Smith's body needs to be as tight as possible if hes to smash out of the giant cake wearing a thong and a "come get me big boy" tshirt.

I'm going to take a break from the NUFC side of this forum, it's too depressing. I'd just rather not hear or talk about football at the moment. Anything to take my mind off of it.

That's what you said last week as well.  :lol:

Guest toonlass

It hurts like hell, with Fulham and Reading getting points, this is worrying. I know that its understatement of the century, but I am so gutted that I don't even know what to say!

Why do they even bother showing up?

Was Nicky Butt even on the pitch today?  i can drag any random person from the local pub, put him on the pitch and nothing will change..fucking hell..

With this type of peformence even Reading and Fulham will defeat us..

What is the point of Alan Smith playing?

Anyone?

Keep him fit and happy. Ashley's birthday is coming up soon and Smith's body needs to be as tight as possible if hes to smash out of the giant cake wearing a thong and a "come get me big boy" tshirt.

Couldn't he just do some rectal contractions on the sideline or something?

I'm going to take a break from the NUFC side of this forum, it's too depressing. I'd just rather not hear or talk about football at the moment. Anything to take my mind off of it.

That's what you said last week as well.  :lol:

:lol:

Did I? Well I'll try and save myself for matchdays then on the unrealistic hope that we could actually get a win somewhere.

Guest Express

Came out excited in the end - Martins looked great and so did Zog on the left, Martins' and Zog's liveliness will drag OWen out of the mire and we will be okay, especially with some easier games coming up :)

Got to beat Birmingham, it's unthinkable if we lose there.

You're mad if you expect anything other than a defeat at St. Andrews, if you ask me.

Birmingham aren't a bad team, especially at home.

If we can' t beat them, we deserve to go down, tbh. Who can we beat? Fulham at home? There's no way we'll beat Reading, imo. Mackems will be hard. That's it.

Genuinely scared. I mean, if we go down, these players aren't capable of getting us back up. Team like this would be down there for quite some time.

None of these players will probably be playing if we go down.

Actually, Alan Smith may somehow find a way to still be starting every week. Ass.

Genuinely scared. I mean, if we go down, these players aren't capable of getting us back up. Team like this would be down there for quite some time.

This shower of shit will all move on if we go down.

Guest Spark

You're mad if you expect anything other than a defeat at St. Andrews, if you ask me.

Not great, though. They've only won 3 home games all season.

At the end of the day, nothing's changed. We still know what we have to do in our home games.

Liverpool absolutely tanked West Ham in the week and recently were all over Inter Milan. They're up and down but still a great side.

Not great, though. They've only won 3 home games all season.

Think they've only lost 1 since their new manager arrived in November though, to Chelsea.

dogshit, surely the rest of the country cant continue to think that Taylor, Milner, Smith, Butt and Owen are actually good players

:lol: Incredible.

?

That you can say that and continue to defend the worst "winger" we've had in the Premiership era.

Bramble-esque.