Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/03/08 - post match reaction from page 21

James

Partly wanting him out in the Summer now to be perfectly honest. I just don't know if he's capable enough of running this club the way it should be. We should have got genuine class in to replace Allardyce, not living off past glories.

Why the f*ck we brought Keegan in I'll never know. Relegation beckons.

starting to look like the ridiculous decision the rest of the country said it was

Be careful what you say though. There's still a lot of people who refuse to believe he's out of his depth. He's still the Messiah apparently...

Like your way of thinking, however sad I am to admit it.

Doesn't matter what money Keegan gets in the Summer, he's just not up there as a manager anymore. Regardless of fixtures, we shouldn't be getting humped like this all the sodden time. I think people are letting his past acheivements blind them from the glaring fact of what he's become.

I'd truly love to know if Keegan has his hands tied in selecting the squad by "if fit, must play" clauses.  I just can't conceive how some of our squad even get on the bench, let alone the pitch, and I truly wonder whether Keegan doesn't have a choice for some sort of contractual reason.

If these clauses exist then surely the players are in breach of it

Partly wanting him out in the Summer now to be perfectly honest. I just don't know if he's capable enough of running this club the way it should be. We should have got genuine class in to replace Allardyce, not living off past glories.

:thup:

Blackburn scored

Not worried about 2nd bottom it's 3rd bottom we need to avoid. Fulham and Derby are as good as down we need City to win today and Bolton to lose the rest of theres all season which isn't impossible.

Wait and see what he does after spending some cash eh ?

Guest musika

Our team can't hold possession for longer than 5 seconds.

Better start drinking some coca cola... :-(

I'd truly love to know if Keegan has his hands tied in selecting the squad by "if fit, must play" clauses.  I just can't conceive how some of our squad even get on the bench, let alone the pitch, and I truly wonder whether Keegan doesn't have a choice for some sort of contractual reason.

Come on man, I'm as confused about the selections as anyone, but that's just bollocks.

I agree about the contractual obligation shite - it's wholly down to KK's ineptitude.

Wait and see what he does after spending some cash eh ?

He'll get a better team, probably do a bit better, but even then, won't make his new team of superstars play to their true potential.

Guest toonlass

Come on man, I'm as confused about the selections as anyone, but that's just bollocks.

I agree about the contractual obligation shite - it's wholly down to KK's ineptitude.

And Big Sam's negative tactics have nowt to do with it!