What would Ashley do if we went down?

Dave

If he sold us he'd take a massive hit.

I bet he'd want too, but he'd strip the club down, and get us back in then sell us.

It would be the sensible thing to do.

Still...glad we didn't spend anything in the winter window, doing so has really helped us massively in our fight against relegation.

Who the hell would buy us now?

Reckon he has no chance but to put everything into an instant return.. with KK as manager.

I would be convinved KK would clear out the utter shite currently representing us and would create a decent side again

Honestly think he'd tough it out, simply because I'm not cynical enough just yet to think he could be that much of a bastard.

Who knows, though?

Martin Jol?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly think he'd tough it out, simply because I'm not cynical enough just yet to think he could be that much of a bastard.

Who knows, though?

Martin Jol?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh:

TT on fire in the face of adversity.

Anyone who seriously believes he'd sell up must have left there brains at home..  Think about it, if that's possible.

He's spent £250 million on a club that was worth £200 at the very most (due in no small part to the debt he paid off).  Relegation would drop the worth of the club through the floor, he'd have to right off at least £150 million if he sold at that time.  Surely better to spend £50 million to get us back up rather then throw £150 million away for nothing.

Spend a fortune and try bounce us straight back up?

Sack Keegan?

Sell up and get out?

I doubt he'd try to sell, he'd not get his money back in the 2nd division so I think he'd try to get us back up.