Who will go down?

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hmm, they are abysmal at the moment you say? Aha, I can think of a team that fits the bill perfectly if they want to get out of that slump.

When two abysmal teams clash one has to come away with something so we've got a 50-50 chance :thup:

Hmm, they are abysmal at the moment you say? Aha, I can think of a team that fits the bill perfectly if they want to get out of that slump.

When two abysmal teams clash one has to come away with something so we've got a 50-50 chance :thup:

when we play bad teams on a bad run away from home invariably we end up losing

Saying that other teams have on paper a harder run in means very little IMO. I would rather play a team that has secured it's european spot for the season and has nothing much to play for than a team fighting tooth and nail to hang on to their premiership status.

The only true way to forcast IMO is based on form and unless we pick up dramitically you can't really look past us in joining Fulham (whom are not a forgone conclusion BTW, although it will be very hard for them) and Derby.