Newcastle United 2 - 0 Fulham - 22/03/08 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Guest Phil K

Geremi provided the assist too, but he should have come off apparently :lol:

How do you know we wouldn't have won 6-0 if he HAD of come off ? :D

Geremi provided the assist too, but he should have come off apparently :lol:

How do you know we wouldn't have won 6-0 if he HAD of come off ? :D

Wild guess ;)

Impressed with Bullard today from the game, wouldn't say no to having him here. Like a better version of all 3 of our midfielders.

People said that about Barton last season, oh and Parker a few years earlier.

Bullard is no better than either of them at their previous clubs and would soon get swallowed up here.

Guest newcastle4life

Big win and much needed 3 points, still got some work to do but a massive boost to avoid relagation with Bolton struggling.

Impressed with Bullard today from the game, wouldn't say no to having him here. Like a better version of all 3 of our midfielders.

People said that about Barton last season, oh and Parker a few years earlier.

Bullard is no better than either of them at their previous clubs and would soon get swallowed up here.

bullard looked very impressive when we had 3 in the middle as he was given time and space. disappeared when we went to 4.

Very impressive? That's a bit OTT I reckon. He had a couple of canny shots and saw plenty of the ball when he picked it up deep off his own back four but didn't do a great deal with it. He had a decent game and was probably their best player. They were poor though, especially in the second half.

Guest BooBoo

The abuse thrown Smiths' way is embarassing. Sure as a player he's limited but if all our players showed his attitude we wouldnt be in the mess we are.

The abuse thrown Smiths' way is embarassing. Sure as a player he's limited but if all our players showed his attitude we wouldnt be in the mess we are.

If all our players hid like he does, we'd be really fucked imo.

Guest BooBoo

Oh dear !

Kiss me arse.

There's plenty of his teammates currently underperforming to a similar degree.

Oh dear !

Kiss me arse.

Aologies mate. Didnt mean that to come across arsey

Barracking of any players like that is not good but I am just not convinced Smith has shown any qualities that other players in the squad show follow

Guest BooBoo

Oh dear !

Kiss me arse.

Barracking of any players like that is not good but I am just not convinced Smith has shown any qualities that other players in the squad show follow

Thats ok. I just think it daft that the fans decide to pick one underperforming player ahead of the rest who all have mainly been very poor this season.

Oh dear !

Kiss me arse.

Thats ok. I just think it daft that the fans decide to pick one underperforming player ahead of the rest who all have mainly been very poor this season.

When things arent going well, there is always one who is singled out above all others.

Couple of goals would help change things but his chances may have disappeared now. Perhaps KK dropping him will have a positive effect. Time will tell.

Oh dear !

Kiss me arse.

When things arent going well, there is always one who is singled out above all others.

Couple of goals would help change things but his chances may have disappeared now. Perhaps KK dropping him will have a positive effect. Time will tell.

Aye. By the morons.

Guest mobiius

Your right mate if they all showed his commitment we would be challenging for Europe, if they all possessed his ability and attitude they would all be serving bans and we would have Derby sitting on our heads in the league.tbf the kid is a liability and he should be used in the reserves for a few months before he even thinks about 1st team football.

Oh dear !

Kiss me arse.

I dont slate him at the match as I wouldnt want to put him off his game but slating players on the net is fair game though.

Oh dear !

Kiss me arse.

I dont slate him at the match as I wouldnt want to put him off his game but slating players on the net is fair game though.

omg stop picking on him, he gives 100% ffs etc.