Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

if he doesnt wonna be around, he can fuck off down to london and watch his career get pissed down the pan.

He's got a bright future ahead of him. I'd hate to see him end up flourishing at another club who gave him a consistent run in his best position.

Guest WalkervilleMag

If he goes, which i am sure he will, I hope we don't le those cockney @$"£"""$ short change us. If they want him, then it's £10 million plus add-ons.  If they don't offer that, then he stays here simple as. If he wanted away that badly, then he should not have signed a new improved contract.

Guest sicko2ndbest

My feelings on this topic are meh!!

I think Zog is an average premiership player with good (not outstanding) potential. If we got 8mil+ for him i would be ecstatic. He wont get in any of the top 4 so Spurs or West Ham would be his likely destination.

Le Sulk II

you don't sell your best players and you should be aiming to run a club where they want to stay with you, play at the top level and hopefully win things.

He's not in the team under Keegan though...wouldn't be surprised to see him go. Would be disappointed, but I agree with sicko's post above in the main.

you don't sell your best players and you should be aiming to run a club where they want to stay with you, play at the top level and hopefully win things.

He's not in the team under Keegan though...wouldn't be surprised to see him go. Would be disappointed, but I agree with sicko's post above in the main.

he's picking a team for the moment, but I'd be surprised if Keegan doesn't see him as a player who could be a big one for him. Keegans aim will be to create a club again where our best players all want to stay, whether thats too late for zoggy we don't know. A few more results like today would make him think though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I would take a swap lennon 4 Zog + a few million

I think Lennon has electric pace which can scare the shit out of full backs. Zog has pace but not explosive pace like Lennon. Lennon is just in need of coaching, especially on his delivery.

Like i said in a previous post , i wouldnt be too dissappointed to see Zog go if we recouped a large fee. Anything less than 5 million and i would let him see out his contract as he owes us nothing in terms of what we payed for him.

If Keegan can work his magic on him he is an asset worth keeping and Duff should be the one to go, however, i f he continues to be blinded by the bright lights, let him go and recoup as much as you can

Even if KK was to continue picking the same style formation into next season then I still think there could be a place for him in the team. He has a lot of talent and if he really wanted to then he could play on the left of a midfield three no bother. If he doesn't want to stay and fight for a place then let him go.

Didn't he see what happened to Bernard?

The grass isn't always greener...

Exactly what i think too. If Zoggy now reckons the toon is not good enough, and spuds give him say £40k/week and he lives it up in the smoke, he can fuck his career off now.

Even if he is a greedy prick, he's still one of my favourite players and I think he still has a big future for the Toon. Plus that and the fact its a tenner down the drain for getting his name on my shirt  :-[

he's picking a team for the moment, but I'd be surprised if Keegan doesn't see him as a player who could be a big one for him. Keegans aim will be to create a club again where our best players all want to stay, whether thats too late for zoggy we don't know. A few more results like today would make him think though.

I'd like to think we'll keep hold of him, don't get me wrong, but if he wants out then there's a chance he'll need the promise of first team football to stay, which I'm not sure KK will be able to offer him.