Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 4 Newcastle - 30/03/08 - post match reaction from page 25

James

There is a woman talking (commentating or trying) on MOTD2.

It's the screaming I find annoying.

It's everything about her. Dreadful.

When you think about it logically women should be good at commentating.

It's essentially just talking. Every woman I've ever met has been fucking ace at talking.

Looks like the BBC have signed up the only woman who's shit at it.

Women don't talk, they babble on.

The rub about commentary is that you have to come to a salient point in a short amount of time. That's chainsaw juggling for some women.

Guest GeordieAce

Loved the passion on the players faces when we scored. You can definately tell KK has had an impact in the dressing room.

Loved that we came back from being one down as well.

Remember back when Bobby was manager, we were the masters of coming back when we had conceded. Sometimes it almost felt that we needed a goal against us to pick up.

Loved that we came back from being one down as well.

Remember back when Bobby was manager, we were the masters of coming back when we had conceded. Sometimes it almost felt that we needed a goal against us to pick up.

at that time i always thought if we are 1 down with twenty mins left against anyone we'd win.

I hope the Keegan doubters are now feeling very embarrassed.

I'll forgive the young'uns who can't really remember the Keegan glory years and can't appreciate what Keegan means to this club, but too many "supporters", who really should have known better, were quick to agree with the Southern press and question Keegan's suitablility for the job.

Great performance and result today and, with relegation now only a distant nightmare, we can start to dream again and look forward to next season with renewed optimism.

KEEGAN!!!

I hope the Keegan doubters are now feeling very embarrassed.

I'll forgive the young'uns who can't really remember the Keegan glory years and can't appreciate what Keegan means to this club, but too many "supporters", who really should have known better, were quick to agree with the Southern press and question Keegan's suitablility for the job.

Great performance and result today and, with relegation now only a distant nightmare, we can start to dream again and look forward to next season with renewed optimism.

KEEGAN!!!

I didn't doubt him for one minute, Keegan and this club are made for each other.

Oh, bit of credit where its due for Harper today, didnt have overly much to do but looked assured and confident and dare I say more reliable than Given has looked recently!

dare to say it mate, its completely true. its harpers shirt to lose AGAIN, and if its taken off him for anything other than loss of form or injury it'll be a disgrace, AGAIN

Oh, bit of credit where its due for Harper today, didnt have overly much to do but looked assured and confident and dare I say more reliable than Given has looked recently!

Harper's been excellent whenever he's played this season imo. Meanwhile the typical England favourites are embarrassing themselves week on week.

I think this might be the first week since I've been a fan that I'm completely positive we'll win the next match.

Don't, man. You'll jinx it.

Don't you worry about that. It's my game.

I think this might be the first week since I've been a fan that I'm completely positive we'll win the next match.

Don't, man. You'll jinx it.

Don't you worry about that. It's my game.

I'm not putting money on Reading either, I've lost enough, so we're nailed on to lose.

Only just finished watching teh video of the match. So proud of the players and coaching staff today who've put a genuine Newcastle-style back into our football. Souness, Roeder, Allardyce: fuck off. You didn't have the bottle to play football the way it should be played: the way we should play it.

Butt's surprise really fired the team up.  I was getting tired of Enrique's inartistic bombs in the first half.  Butt's goal picked everyone up and they played a complete game in the 2nd half.  It was great to see Geremi knock one home and better to see Martins do the same.  Owen could be dangerous coming from the deeper position.  Sometimes he would rush up and other times he'd hang back but just about everytime he rushed up he wasn't marked very well.  Butt did a good job controlling the middle, Barton looked energized and the back four were very solid.

I'm bricking it for Reading now. :lol:  I'm going you see, and it'd be so typical of us to NOT win, having just won two on the bounce. "Surely not a third..." and all that lark.

I think we'll thump them. Honestly.

I'm bricking it for Reading now. :lol:  I'm going you see, and it'd be so typical of us to NOT win, having just won two on the bounce. "Surely not a third..." and all that lark.

I agree. I'm not trying to jinx it or anything, I just honestly think that we'll win.

I agree. I'm not trying to jinx it or anything, I just honestly think that we'll win.

Strange feeling, innit? :lol:

Strange feeling, innit? :lol:

Beyond strange. I've never felt this way about this club.

Football was sublime today. To see  the back four trying to avoid hoofing it at all costs was fantastic. Makes you wonder if we have been spun a yarn by Allardyce, Souness etc about all this tactical c...p. It was also completely different to the same match season which, easy to admit now, we were incredibly lucky to win.

If we could play Spurs every week we'd be champions!Roll on the next area we play in that ends in Ham.-Birmingham,Fulham and Tottenham,we're coming West Ham"!!!!