Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 4 Newcastle - 30/03/08 - post match reaction from page 25

James

What no-one seems to have noticed about the Geremi goal, is that Viduka stood in the wall, and as Geremi ran up, he moved behind the wall, and Geremi's shot is played into the space that Viduka vacated.

Apart from the posts above? :lol:

What no-one seems to have noticed about the Geremi goal, is that Viduka stood in the wall, and as Geremi ran up, he moved behind the wall, and Geremi's shot is played into the space that Viduka vacated.

EDIT: Maybe not.

Big space then.

Apart from the posts above? :lol:

Posted while I was typing.

3 point lane, i love it.

Well done lads, never saw this one, but well chuffed, all but secured us for another year, or at least gives us some massive breathing space.

I'm' buzzing.

Roll on the next game.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4770/1206895117sptaitottenhadw9.jpg

Darren Bent. :lol:

Think it was Beye who was on the end of the wall he stepped to the left and moved Malbranque in the process making space for the shot. Good play whoever it was.

Well, Beye and Robinson. That idiot took a step to his left just as Geremi struck the ball.

So chuffed Oba finally got his goal today aswell. I know it's not good to support a player more than a team, and i'm not - i genuinely think he'll kick on from here. He's got 'goals' written across his forehead for the rest of the season now iyam.

You can just tell KK has filled him with confidence and he looks hungrier than ever.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Just got back from the game and I am absolutely disgusted. The tactics, lineup, subs were all wrong by Ramos. the players looked like they didn't want to be there, Huddlestone especially. Woodgate played even though he was obviously injured. The players treated it as a training game it seems.

Still, credit where it is due. Well done lads and as i said, relegation shouldn't have even been on your minds yesterday. It was like men vs. boys out there.

Can we brainwash Nicky Butt to make him think he is playing Spurs every game. His best two performances have been against the Spuds.

Well done to the whole team impressed with them all today.

So chuffed Oba got his goal derserved that and took it brilliantly.

Bring on Reading.

Guest andynufc84

Just got back from the game and I am absolutely disgusted. The tactics, lineup, subs were all wrong by Ramos. the players looked like they didn't want to be there, Huddlestone especially. Woodgate played even though he was obviously injured. The players treated it as a training game it seems.

Still, credit where it is due. Well done lads and as i said, relegation shouldn't have even been on your minds yesterday. It was like men vs. boys out there.

Better get used to this fella

Playing Woody with any kind of injury (if you are in fact correct) is asking for a 10 month layoff.

bbc:

Tottenham coach Gus Poyet:

"There were far too many mistakes out there. It is hard for me to talk right now, because I am trying to stay calm.

"I think we should apologise to the fans. The season is not finished yet, but I'm not sure if our players know.

"We will analyse this later and I will be looking for a big reaction."

:lol: :lol:

Since KK came here he has often mentioned spuds being the bench mark of where we must get to - spending big, winning the carling cup, potential to challenge the 'big 4'...

...today weve fuckin trounced the cockney cunts! Gerrrin there!

Playing Woody with any kind of injury (if you are in fact correct) is asking for a 10 month layoff.

I think it was Wullie who said when he was at Boro he was apparently on a very strict training regime (ie much less work than the other players) to keep him fit, he's that fragile.

Fucking fantastic performance. When was the last time we totally battered another team like that? From the moment Butt's shot rolled blissfully into the net until Martins clinically made it 4-1, I think Spurs had a total of 2 shots and barely left their own half. They had a little spell after we made it 3-1 where they had a couple of corners but wow, it was actually quite comfortable on the whole. Mega-brilliant performance. That was fucking entertaining :D

AND a comeback win as well. Away from home as well! Fuck, I still cannot believe that just happened!

Last time was against Spurs 4-0 under Bobby, Robert scored two amazing goals.