Reading (H) Pre-Match thread

ShearMagic

Guest The Libertine

if we win this, we're definitely safe. with the momentum we have (and providing the front 3 start), we should kill them.

Guest jcricthon

2-0 to the Toon. I can see us keeping a second clean sheet in 3 games. Probably a quieter affair than the Spurs game, but hopefully we'll pass the ball about, show some good movement, dominate possession, and get a couple of good goals. That would be nice wouldn't it?

if we win this, we're definitely safe. with the momentum we have (and providing the front 3 start), we should kill them.

Tbh, we're already safe.

Can't see Bolton picking up 9 points from their last 6 games, let alone us not picking up any.

Unchanged line up, 3-1 victory.

This game really cant come quickly enough, and I havent felt this confident about a match for about 4 seasons.

Which means we'll lose :p

Sorry for being pessimistic, but it's not gotten to the stage that when we expect something from the players, they turn in ridiculously poor performances and lose to teams we should never lose to.

Guest Guinness

We're carrying some momentum now and hopefully we'll see another confident display from the players. Goes without saying that the same line up should play again. Reading won't make things easy, but after the way we took apart Spurs we should have enough to beat them.

Really looking forward to this one, like most people I'm expecting an unchanged lineup. Might like to see Zog get some minutes if everything is going well.

Will be tough to break down Reading, but if we play like we did against Spurs they won't be able to live with us.

Should be a good game, Reading wont come here and accept a defeat though, they need a few more points to stay up and will fight for every ball, but i still think we will have too much for them

--------------Harper---------------

Beye---Taylor---Faye---Enrique

---------------Butt------------------

-------Geremi--------Barton-------

---------------Owen-----------------

---------Martins---Viduka---------

im going for a nice big 4-0 victory for the mags

Martins (2) , Owen , Barton

Guest icemanblue

I might have Barton for first scorer, think he's due one

Good shout. He seems to be getting gradually closer each game!

Guest mobiius

Think we will win this convincingly tbh. probably 2 or 3 goals more than them. We have got confidence then there is the secret weapon somebody else on another thread pointed out we always seem to have a good game against the HAM's

birmingHAM

fulHAM

tottenHAM

well along comes reading and their shot stopper happens to be marcus HAhneMann. ha ha hope he has a mare.