Beye today...

Willow

top class performance, made a couple of crucial blocks and tackles earlier on and bossed it from there. he's not been the best in the final third so far this season but was excellent today and picked his passes perfectly.

Beye does a lot of World Interviews. I'd say that his English is better than Martins' despite Oba coming from an English speaking country.

He clearly took English lessons while at Marseille because he wanted to play in England some day.

Great performance, but considering this was at home to Reading...

In terms of the best right back in the league, Chimbonda is considerably better imo, Sagna is probably the best in the league right now, and G.Neville would still be up there were he fit.

no beye is the best... the only right back who can defeat is his movement is sergio ramos!

He seems to be enjoying things a lot too. Even when the team wasn't doing so well, he was still giving his best.

He seems to have fit in really well with other players.

I've seen him play for a few years now, and when we signed him I was ecstatic. It's taken him a bit of time to settle in, but today he has given a brilliant all-round performance.

I'm chuffed, especially considering my name is devoted to him.

With you being BEYEWATCH bra we would like to think you have.

Beye to me also seems to be a proper hard fucker, not one of these modern day shits bags that do it for the cameras or walk backwards while sticking there chest out either.

Player of the season for us by a considerable margin

I not sure who the POTS will be but we have let too many goals in for any defender to win it.

Probably true but in terms of individual performance he should win it. And its not as if we've played particularly blinding (until recently) going forward either.

Player of the season for us by a considerable margin

I not sure who the POTS will be but we have let too many goals in for any defender to win it.

Probably true but in terms of individual performance he should win it. And its not as if we've played particularly blinding (until recently) going forward either.

I agree about the attack. Looks like it is nailed on between Butt & Harper then.

Guest Stephen927

Can't fault him.

When you look at Beye, then Carr, the two are country miles apart in terms of quality.

He's loving every minute of playing for this club.

Guest andynufc84

Beye was tremendous today, did well at both ends of the pitch.

Even better as he had to do Edgars job on a lot of occasions as well.

Beye was tremendous today, then again so was Enrique.

i'm an enrique fan but i think todays was his worst game for a while.

good sign that i can say that when he's still played well