How Would You Feel About Winning The Title For Man U?

Shak
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wouldn't want us to throw a game even if it meant the Mackems winning the title.

There's always one completely over-the-top, never going to happen 'what if' situation like :lol:

As much as I absolutely loathe ManUre, I'd rather any other team (with the exception of the Mackems of course) won the league than them. I really do despise them, however I've got to say they have simply been awesome this season and deserve it.

And in terms of us handing them the title by beating Chelsea, I would love that but not for another victory parade at the theatre of arseholes but for our lads, it would be a great way to end the home season.

I'd be disappointed to hand the title to them, but not enough to regret winning.  If it hands them the title, so be it.  I hate Man United a lot more than Chelsea and I'd love to see Cristiano Ronaldo blubbing if they lost the title on the last day, but our side comes first whether the fixture is meaningless for our season or not.

Guest ObaStar

play all the reserves/youth team. Keegans revenge at Fergie.

"I'd Love it if we beat them, absolutely love it!"

Guest guinness_fiend

play all the reserves/youth team. Keegans revenge at Fergie.

"I'd Love it if we beat them, absolutely love it!"

Brilliant.

Despite all the money and time I expend on football, I can honestly say I couldn't care less who wins the league.

Same predictable c***s, different coloured shirts.

I feel the same.  Every year there's this talk about which 1 team will "break" the top 4, but what I'd really like to see one year is a run in like they are having in the Championship with 9 teams within 10 points of first place. 

Its not so much winning it for Man U but more so be happy making sure Chelsea dont.

If they win it, I dont think I will be able to remember a less charismatic team winning the league. Off the top of my head I can honestly say that I cant remember anything they have done this season - no brilliant goals/games stick in my mind.They are completely personality-less as a team and a club (now with Grant in charge) and for them to be Champions just wouldnt be good.

Whatever we think of Manu or Arsenal, they have been bloody good to watch this season - Arsenal as a team and Ronaldo as the best player in the league by far.

we must beat chelsea. it will show the rest of the county that we mean business next season! :smug:

Watch out for Sir Alex bigging us up in the run up to that game should it still be a race between them 2. No doubt he will tell us that the fans are great and will create a great atmosphere and that KK is doing a wonderful job

Can't imagine Chelsea will fancy coming here with us in a bit of form and really enjoying our football at the moment, so say we beat them or get a draw and send the title to Man U, what would you make of it all?

I'd be delighted that we won / got a draw against a very good Chelsea team.

I have no interest in the title race, AIDS vs Cancer there with regards to which I prefer. And anyway, I'm not prepared to end up like a Mackem where I spend more time hating other teams and wanting them to fail than I do supporting my own team.

Newcastle getting points >>>>>> Everything else.

Man U are three points clear of Chelsea with a trip to Stamford 'You Don't Know What You're Doing' Bridge still to come, their slip-up at Boro' having thrown the title race wide open again.

With Chelsea coming to St. James' Park on the second last weekend of the season, it's entirely plausible that a victory for us over them could be what sends the title to Old Trafford.

Can't imagine Chelsea will fancy coming here with us in a bit of form and really enjoying our football at the moment, so say we beat them or get a draw and send the title to Man U, what would you make of it all?

don't like manure shitbag supporters, but rather they win the title than Chelsea

In fact I've just got in from the pub and we've been on about them beating the scousers or Chelsea in the Final of the European Cup

Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney and Nano (or Giggs) are just about the best attack I've ever seen play for a club anywhere. So I'd take them to win and tp be honest they are so good they would deserve it, it's just a shame that they have so many tosspot supporters

Guest microbar

I Hope by the time we play chelski we wont need the points,

Would hate to be helping manure out with anything especially the title.