Pure Hatred

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

after a lot of comments about liverpool, i thought it might be interesting to have a poll to see who people hate the most. im guessing it will be a foregone conclusiion that sunderland are first. im thinking it might also be interesting to reset the poll in a couple of days and see how hatred of liverpool changes!!

Liverpool, then Spurs, then the Mackems.

I don't hate Sunderland tbh, they're not a particularly bad club. They're just rivals aren't they; you need to get one over them and it's fun when we (frequently) do. I like having them in the Premiership. I dislike Boro more than i do Sunderland.

Liverpool and Spurs though, both manky clubs with manky fans. Yuk.

I voted too quickly I think.

I voted Liverpool but I am just jealous of them and that isnt a valid reason for hating them.

I guess it would be Man U for their glory hunting fans (some cockney fuckwit from Ruislip on Talksport the other day telling us that everyone else bar Man U are "Utter Rubbish" ) and for Fergusons unsportsmanlike behaviour (still prevailant after his comments about the Middlesebrough fans at the weekend)

Arsenal - for the most part can't stand their fans. Fickle as anything and arrogant beyond belief. Hate Wenger and his ridiculous sense of bias and some of their players for being dirty and downright unsporting.

In order would probably go..

1 - Arsenal

2 - Man Utd

3 - Chelsea

4 - Spurs

5 - Liverpool

i voted chelsea because of the horrible football, general luckiness, their horrible players, plastic fans, (who are unbearable down here by the way, im sure if you lot lived down here you would choose them!!) and ridiculous ticket prices. nothing at all to like about them. i actually do quite like spurs, they play enteratining football, arsenal piss me off because of lack of english players.

I don't hate Sunderland tbh, they're not a particularly bad club. They're just rivals aren't they; you need to get one over them and it's fun when we (frequently) do. I like having them in the Premiership. I dislike Boro more than i do Sunderland.

I fucking hate Sunderland.

Guest Jawesome

Liverpool

Chelsea

Spurs

I like Arsenal 'cos I think Wenger is a legend, and I admire Man Utd's constant dominance and use of British players.  Also knew a few Man Utd fans who helped turn me against the 'bin dippers' as they call them.

I fucking hate Sunderland.

They're too much of a joke to be hatred.

Guest Toepoke

Has to be the scousers, I have an irrational hatred of everything to do with Liverpool bunch of complete wankers. I don't mind Spurs tbh.

I f****** hate Sunderland.

I can understand why you don't share the dislike being from York. You support Newcastle, and are as much as a fan as anyone, but the fact that you don't really live with/near or know many/any mackems will mean that there is less of a hatred there. I live in Jarrow, which is near enough split and I absolutely f****** hate them, their supporters (when it comes to football) the club, everything. It's irrational in a way, but it's just present.l

I f****** hate Sunderland.

I can understand why you don't share the dislike being from York. You support Newcastle, and are as much as a fan as anyone, but the fact that you don't really live with/near or know many/any mackems will mean that there is less of a hatred there. I live in Jarrow, which is near enough split and I absolutely f****** hate them, their supporters (when it comes to football) the club, everything. It's irrational in a way, but it's just present.l

I'm surrounded by them and I hate them with a passion you could only imagine.  :dave:

They're probably fair comments, Allmo. :thup:

Don't get me wrong - if there's one team in the league season who i'd want us to beat more than anyone, it's the Mackems. But it's sorta, 'just' cos they're rivals. I like the games against them. But yeah i can see where you're coming from, if i was in the area i'd probably feel differently.