Favourite non-NUFC current player

Mowen

Actually scratch that - Paul Scholes.

Good shout.

Fucking hell, Man U got too many of my favourite players. Scholes, Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Vidic, Hargreaves and Carrick are all players I really like.

Guest marky555

c.ronaldo lol, one goal every eight chance average. Probably the most selfish player on the face of this Earth. He plays for a great team that hands him so many chances in a game that he has to score at least one. Vastly overated. Oh but his fantastic dribbling skills though! He does sometimes run up to a player. do ten step overs, then turn back around. Talk about beating your man...

Favourite non-nufc current player: Used to be Ronaldo but hes injured now. I think probably messi right now.

Definitely a windup. If not you simply havent got a clue. Its gone beyond opinion whether Ronaldo is a great player or not. He is. Fact.

Guest Knightrider

Fabregas. Great little player who I just love to watch. Honestly, any kid interested in football who isn't perhaps the biggest, quickest or strongest, should watch him, the way he always finds room to receive a pass or play a pass, the way he loses his markers, and the way he unselfishly works the ball for his team and indeed himself. Some players are better on the ball of course but you'll not find many better to watch off the ball in my opinion. I love watching his team-mate Hleb too, great dribbling skills and such quick feet. Two very underrated players in my eyes, especially the latter.

Fabregas. Great little player who I just love to watch. Honestly, any kid interested in football who isn't perhaps the biggest, quickest or strongest, should watch him, the way he always finds room to receive a pass or play a pass, the way he loses his markers, and the way he unselfishly works the ball for his team and indeed himself. Some players are better on the ball of course but you'll not find many better to watch off the ball in my opinion. I love watching his team-mate Hleb too, great dribbling skills and such quick feet. Two very underrated players in my eyes, especially the latter.

I wouldn't say Cesc is underrated, but Hleb certainly is. He was on fire at the start of the season.

I wouldn't say Cesc is underrated, but Hleb certainly is. He was on fire at the start of the season.

It's all about Rosicky, man. Gone to shit without him.

One who hasn't been mentioned so far who I really enjoy watching is Michael Essien. He's a hell of a player, gets up and down the pitch fantastically well, very rarely gives the ball away and has a real drive and urgency about him which combines with his work ethic to make him very special. I'd have him up there as one of, if not the best central midfielder in the premiership, and he seems to be somewhat in the minority of midfielders around at the moment who can do everything, and is truly versitile.

Massively underrated player who never seems to get the real top plaudits, but is key to Chelsea's success imo. If we could take any player in the league he'd be right up near the top of my list.

Good call. Essien's a cracking player. You don't really get to see what he can do at Chelsea. Spot-on attitude, too. You never hear him gobbing off in the press when he's being played at right-back like Gerrard, Gallas, Terry, Lampard or countless others would be.

I'll go for:

Messi

kaka

Drogba

Ferdinand

Gattuso

Rooney

I didn't go gor Ronaldo because he's a bit of a cheat and exaggerates fouls which is a pet hate of mine, you could accuse Drogba of that but he has cut it out of his game just about!!