Newcastle v Sunderland - Pre-Match Thread

Beren

As far as the pre match drink goes does anyone know of any bars with a 24 hour licence or that are open early in the centre. Usually start at the vault and work up towards the match via rose & crown, idols, sam jacks and newcastle arms but they will probably only serve a pint at 12pm.

Obviously naming bars that are not supposed to be open but are is a no no however a PM would be champion!

Vault is opening at half 10!

cheers mate that solves a problem

Guest MagicNumber9

4-1 to the toon, Barton scoring last, mark my words... It was in my dream, n the last dream I had bout the toon was opening day of season n a dreamt a 3-1 win :D

As far as the pre match drink goes does anyone know of any bars with a 24 hour licence or that are open early in the centre. Usually start at the vault and work up towards the match via rose & crown, idols, sam jacks and newcastle arms but they will probably only serve a pint at 12pm.

Obviously naming bars that are not supposed to be open but are is a no no however a PM would be champion!

Vault is opening at half 10!

cheers mate that solves a problem

3 bulls opens at 9am, Black Horse opens at 6am.

4-1 to the toon, Barton scoring last, mark my words... It was in my dream, n the last dream I had bout the toon was opening day of season n a dreamt a 3-1 win :D

I've actually thought for quite a while now that Barton will score in this game. I'm not ver often correct though :(

still trying to find a ticket. am a member but had something on. typical find out on monday that i can go and all tickets had gone. if anyone has any spares please pm me. might go to newcastle anyway though. what bar/pub would have he best atmosphere.

Why the hell doesn't O'Brien have more votes in the worst player poll? Can't believe he didn't make the cut.. .and Amdy Faye (?) has the most votes. FFS.

Because Amdy Faye is a fucking disgrace of a player and Andy O'Brien scored against the mackems and played in the Champions League.

Why the hell doesn't O'Brien have more votes in the worst player poll? Can't believe he didn't make the cut.. .and Amdy Faye (?) has the most votes. FFS.

Because Amdy Faye is a fucking disgrace of a player and Andy O'Brien scored against the mackems and played in the Champions League.

Faye was a regular for a half season. Then Parker was signed. Nowhere near as bad as some of you are pretending. Not even close.

Faye was a regular for a half season. Then Parker was signed. Nowhere near as bad as some of you are pretending. Not even close.

I'm sorry, but he was hopelessly shit. Utterly fucking useless. I wouldn't normally knock 'a tryer', but he was so bad I can't help myself.

Because Amdy Faye is a f****** disgrace of a player and Andy O'Brien scored against the mackems and played in the Champions League.

I'm sorry, but he was hopelessly s***. Utterly f****** useless. I wouldn't normally knock 'a tryer', but he was so bad I can't help myself.

I completely agree.  As I said in the worst player thread, he couldn't pass or tackle - the 2 things a defensive midfielder is supposed to do.

still trying to find a ticket. am a member but had something on. typical find out on monday that i can go and all tickets had gone. if anyone has any spares please pm me. might go to newcastle anyway though. what bar/pub would have he best atmosphere.

I'm also wondering this.  Was thinking Fluid perhaps, but not sure.

Fluid?, I havent been in there for about 2 years but I dont think it will have the best bar atmosphere though.

Sam Jacks or the Vault probably is your best bet I reckon.

Certainly Sam Jacks pre match.

Because Amdy Faye is a f****** disgrace of a player and Andy O'Brien scored against the mackems and played in the Champions League.

I'm sorry, but he was hopelessly s***. Utterly f****** useless. I wouldn't normally knock 'a tryer', but he was so bad I can't help myself.

I completely agree.  As I said in the worst player thread, he couldn't pass or tackle - the 2 things a defensive midfielder is supposed to do.

How did this end up in this thread? :lol:

How did this end up in this thread? :lol:

not a clue tbh!

Time is just dragging this week, and we have to wait until fkn Sunday

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good thing it's a derby in my home town tonight. IFK Gothenburg v Gais. 2 derbys for me in a week  ;D GET IN!!

Time is just dragging this week, and we have to wait until fkn Sunday

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good thing it's a derby in my home town tonight. IFK Gothenburg v Gais. 2 derbys for me in a week  ;D GET IN!!

GAIS is barely a team though, tbf.