Allardyce's training sessions..

Dont know if this is allowed/already seen so delete if not, if you goto the well know video clip website and search "Newcastle Team Training at St James Park - Private Session" you get a very short clip of  big sams training session at SJP, he's talking over a PA, all seems very dull and confusing its no wonder he lost the players.

Absolutley bizzare.  How the hell any footballer can A. comprehend what is going on and B. Understand what the hell he is saying let alone what he's trying to achieve is beyond me.  Shocking.

How are any of the foriegn players supposed to understand what is going on also???

Thankfully keegan has got them back to basics, doing the simple things right and then the complicated stuff comes after.

Guest guinness_fiend

if that was a sketch from Mike Bassett you would think it was too far fetched. What an idiot

That reminds me, Ricky Tomlinson owes me an hour and a half of my life back.

if that was a sketch from Mike Bassett you would think it was too far fetched. What an idiot

add that to the 6 months Allardyce owes us all

What the fuck is that all about? How are these foreign lads meant to take all that in whatever he was on about?

Seems we now know why enrique wasn't getting a start, he doesn't speak a word of english.

Thats possibly the most ridicolous thing I've ever seen

Good film I thought.

I don't think anyone can judge his training one way or the other based on a 90 second clip in which he is partially heard and not seen, and the context is not explained.

If he could be seen that would make it even worse!

I don't think anyone can judge his training one way or the other based on a 90 second clip in which he is partially heard and not seen, and the context is not explained.

True, let's be fair here.  I thought he was basically saying that the wingers couldn't be rushing forward to fast, because they were going to a 4-2-4 too quickly.  Interesting he said that, considering how much 4-3-3 he actually played when he was here.