Sven to be sacked - BBC Sport

lovejoy

What success Man City have had this season has been based on the centre back partnership of Dunne and Richards, which has been superb, and nicking the odd goal by individual flair at the other end. Since Richards started struggling for fitness, their results have declined.

There's no big problem. A good defence is the best starting point, and City should be able to push on from here.

sky reporting sinatra as saying 'he isn't happy with the way results have gone in the second half', fair point, but you don't fucking say it if your backing your manager?

he's going to be trouble for them i think, which is a shame, they're a good club city imo

sky reporting sinatra as saying 'he isn't happy with the way results have gone in the second half', fair point, but you don't fucking say it if your backing your manager?

he's going to be trouble for them i think, which is a shame, they're a good club city imo

It's good for us, so I'm happy.

I hope they sack Sven. Could see him back in Serie A doing a great job with someone like Inter or Juventus. City won't get anyone better, so that's one team realistically caught next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Shinawatra said in yesterdays match programme that Sven won't have much money to spend in the Summer.

"I have a definite plan, a strategy: the first year top 10; the second year to qualify for Europe; and the third we want to be in the top four and qualify for the Champions League. We have to fit the plan. I know from what we have shown already this year that a top six spot will not be too much pressure but to break into the top four will. So that is when I will be prepared to spend a lot of money; to take us into the top four. The message is this: I will not be spending huge amounts of money this summer but next summer I will."

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/04/26/Premier-League-Shinawatra-on-City/

Guest sicko2ndbest

On the brink of leaving according to SSN.  What the f***

Taksin said today: start spreading the news, svens leaving today, i dont want him to be a part of, Mancity, mancity

I presume this boils down to last weekend's result and the fact that Thaksin is a jumped up twat?

Sven's better off out if you ask me - he'll land a good job elsewhere, no doubt. 

I was reading a Man City forum the other day and some of the fans are starting to turn on Shinawatra, they thought he was great when he was putting the money in last Summer but they've just realised he's a dodgy customer.

I was reading a Man City forum the other day and some of the fans are starting to turn on Shinawatra, they thought he was great when he was putting the money in last Summer but they've just realised he's a dodgy customer.

Ah, so they're not a bunch of slow-witted, fickle, recalcitrant apes then?  :lol:

Madness TBH.

Villas first season under O'Neill, was simliar, started off well then drifted toward the end of the season.

Villa didn't spend £50 million on players, then again they also weren't close to relegation last season like Man City were I suppose.  I certainly wouldn't say Sven's been a failure at this point but he has made some pretty big mistakes.

We were actually closer.

We'd finished 16th the season before, Citeh finished 14th last season.

mancityfans.net?

I was reading threads about Shinawatra on there this morning. That stuff about "I won't be spending big money this summer, but the summer after I will" sounds very dodgy.

Kinda f***** it up for himself after a lovley start..

Yet certinley harsh to sack him after less than one season.

Sam. Allardyce.

No he was a fucking idiot with no clue about what he's doing (or way too many clues from the looks of it..)

Sven did fairly good tbf..